Bought my 1st CL - Pool Fun Sport Slides Flat in Black - Questions?

doctor_paul

May 20, 2020
My gf has been on lockdown with me and watches a lot of the designer unboxings, so she got me into Christian Louboutin shoes since she herself wanted some pumps. I didn't take the biggest of plunges yet, but I just ordered the Pool Fun Sports Slides in black. I picked these over the Loubi Flip Flats which were more appealing at half the price, but these more expensive ones had some leather, more height, padding, and even rock-n-roll type metal studs. They also seem more comfortable than having that rubber piece between your toes, although the more economical versions looked attractive for flip flops as well. I was wondering, how does the quality hold up for these and other men's CL in general? I know the paint for the women's comes off as quick as first use, but it seems all the men's have a rubber red sole (both slides and shoes). That actually seems more appealing to me that the color stays (and hopefully the metal spikes/cones don't come off), and just wanted some assurance long-term I'd be happy with first purchase. I'm also looking into getting that lug sole key ring, just to keep as a 1st purchase keepsake for display purposes but not sure if the price tag is worth the value of that keychain? Thanks.

Jan 2, 2013
L.A/Cali
The quality of the mens Louboutin's are excellent. I have had the black spike Louis flat for over seven years and they still look practically new. I treat those like my regular wear shoes. I have a couple of pairs of straps that I baby due to the price point but they are tough as well.