Bought from Loving my Bag NOT Loving my Bags - pls help!!

Mouldie

O.G.
Oct 25, 2010
I accidentally dropped tiny drops of red wine on my new Bleu Lavande RGGH over the weekend and I was devastated :crybaby: Managed to get it off quickly with baby wipes, however I really wanted to give my new bag a nourish and condition. After looking at some of your posts, I was tossing between buying the Apple leather conditioner or LMB set. Silly me looked on eBay and thought Loving my Bag was the same as Loving my Bags, only the latter is a US company and the REAL one which everyone has praised about. I've now placed the order with Loving my Bag from the UK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I really don't know if I should buy again from the real site or just wait for the pack to arrive. I bought the gift pack from eBay and paid for the item instantly as well.

Now my question is, has anyone used products from this UK company? Because surely I won't be the first one who's fooled, or am I? Please help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have - eh, they were OK products, but I don't remember seeing much of a difference when I used them on denim transfer on a 05 BG Twiggy... I also used them to clean a Chanel 2.55 - again, the results were a bit 'meh'.
I have, on the other hand, had great results with LMB cleanser - it might be worth you buying that instead. can you return/refund the other order?

I have not heard from anyone who has used the fake products but I did have a discussion w/ Barbara once about how they had stolen their name (this was a few years ago). Such a shame as she and Gary have worked so hard on their products and had the name first hence why the other UK place stole it. I would tell them you want a refund for misrepresenting themselves as another company or file a charge-back. I would not put anything on my B-bags that came from a shady company, who knows if they will help if it ruins your bag??

I love LMB products, I wouldn't mess with the fake stuff. LMB products are created with a precise PH balance that works well with leathers.

(I also enjoy apple care conditioner too)

Thanks for your responses. I've since tried to return the item from eBay and awaiting for the seller's responses. *fingers crossed* let's hope I can resolve this.

I am skeptical of using anything but LMB and/or Apple Conditioner too as there's no way I would risk my bag for a "fake product". Will order the Apple Conditioner now:woohoo: