Bought Fendi at Off 5th? Your bag may not be authentic!

WHoa!! Lots of $80 Fendi? It sure sounds like your autnt got hit, too. If you can get pics at some point, please post them here.

Time Out HERE....$80 FENDIS...:roflmfao: !

You would be lucky to find a Fake Fendi for $80 :Push: OFF 5th must have gotten A Volume Discount mainlined from China...:mad: You would be hard pressed to buy them at Ioffer at that price...:wtf: I can't imagine those bags are anything but of Non-Fendi origin.

I think it depended how big the bag was. My bag was Four hundres something. The only reason I got it for $342 was b/c of my coupon. And you don't think you are getting jipped for $80 cuz they are from saks....so that would explain why we all didn't haev any reservations about buying from there!

Yea, I remember mine said original retail of $399, and Off 5th price was $199. I didn't have a coupon, but I did get the promotion for opening an account. But still, $80 is very very cheap for a Fendi.

I don't blame you guys at all. If it was me I would have also assumed they were authentic. So you don't need to feel silly. :smile:

I would have believed it too cos sometimes things do get reduced drastically. I remember when Myer here was changing owners they did a major clearance of stock and I picked up RRP 820 AUD (approx 650 USD) Marc Jacobs shoes for 80 AUD (approx 65 USD).

I don't blame you guys at all. If it was me I would have also assumed they were authentic. So you don't need to feel silly. :smile:

I would have believed it too cos sometimes things do get reduced drastically. I remember when Myer here was changing owners they did a major clearance of stock and I picked up RRP 820 AUD (approx 650 USD) Marc Jacobs shoes for 80 AUD (approx 65 USD).

Hey, all about a good deal :tup: I picked up some $500 Lacroix shoes at DSW once for $50.

I think it depended how big the bag was. My bag was Four hundres something. The only reason I got it for $342 was b/c of my coupon. And you don't think you are getting jipped for $80 cuz they are from saks....so that would explain why we all didn't haev any reservations about buying from there!

Now that is a rip off!:cursing: I hope Saks owns up to this :mad:

I wonder if we can get a Mod to move this thread to the regular handbag section. I think more people should be reading this. If Off 5th was selling fake Fendi, what other fake brands were they peddling??

Now I am worried about my sunglasses too. Yes, sunglasses are not zucca bags. But, ladies, I shall really post pics of the case of the sunglasses. When I got the case, I was like, huh?????!!!!!!!! are you kidding me?? but, I didn't say that to the SA in off saks. Well, my English is not that good and I am really afraid that it's only because i am not too familiar with the glasses. Oh well, I am wondering, would you mind helping me authenticate my glasses if I post them here? Thank you

The sunglasses in the off saks by me are authentic. I've bought and seen many sunglasses from there (even fendi) and they were real....and cheap!!!

Now I am worried about my sunglasses too. Yes, sunglasses are not zucca bags. But, ladies, I shall really post pics of the case of the sunglasses. When I got the case, I was like, huh?????!!!!!!!! are you kidding me?? but, I didn't say that to the SA in off saks. Well, my English is not that good and I am really afraid that it's only because i am not too familiar with the glasses. Oh well, I am wondering, would you mind helping me authenticate my glasses if I post them here? Thank you

Daloo,i also have the same bag as yours in the first post. Same shape /style but diff material.. I got it from Fendi shop in Thailand airport (Duty Free) - will post pics soon if that will help...my straps are braided...

^OOOH yeah post pics plzzzzz!!!

***UPDATE!!! I talked to the manager of my Off 5th and shes going to return the bag!!! I just need to get my statements, my best guess is they are going to put it back on my card, which I will then go downtown and buy my LV speedy 30 from SAKS or just request a check be sent to my house!!!

^OOOH yeah post pics plzzzzz!!!

***UPDATE!!! I talked to the manager of my Off 5th and shes going to return the bag!!! I just need to get my statements, my best guess is they are going to put it back on my card, which I will then go downtown and buy my LV speedy 30 from SAKS or just request a check be sent to my house!!!

Hey, great news! I'm heading to Off 5th today to see if they'll refund me.

Daloo & hopefully soon Tatania, My hats off to you both for getting things right with SAKS and for raising everyones awareness of this unethical practice at OFF 5th...Horrible!

Be careful ladies, if you purchase a Fendi (& I expect also a Prada) bag at OFF 5th, get it authenticated here at PF to make sure its the real deal. :yes: