Bought Fake item! How can I do?

joeuk77

Feb 18, 2009
Hi,everyone I bought this MbMJ shoes form ebay when they came to me that didn't look good so I posted my shoes at shoes authenticate section in here.After that someone replied that they look off and she had the same mine.
However I 've sent mail to the seller that They 're fake and I need you to refund money but she/he didn't answer me and today I 've been report ebay as well.This is my first time I don't know how can I do and I should be sent them back to her/him to asking paypal for my money but in my opinion I think that it 's not fair for me because I got the fake item besides I have to pay for shipping cost for sending back to Hongkong OR I will keep them and just leave negative feedback .
Anyway I knew at that location which had a lot of counterfeit items but I thought that the seller got 100% feedback and 've been sold the same shoes even though nobody don't complain anything that why I bought this shoes with confident . Now I know that it sounds like stupid and I need everybody to help me for my situation and how can I do ? Thank you

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270420744585&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Just checked the seller's feedback. Several people have mentioned shoes weren't authentic. Did you see them before bidding? i don't know who does authentication for MJ shoes, but if you doubt, you should file SNAD.

OP...if the seller is uncooperative, you can file a SNAD claim w/ PP, if you paid w/ PP. If you used a CC to pay via PP, you can ask your CC co to file a charge back for you. Either way, you will need to return the shoes to the seller in HK. You will also need to insure the item AND get delivery confirmation of the return.

However this is resolved, just take a pic before sending shoes back and

insure and have delivery confirmation. The last thing you need is for the

seller to say that they didin't get the right shoes back. So the pic works to your

advantage.

However this is resolved, just take a pic before sending shoes back and

insure and have delivery confirmation. The last thing you need is for the

seller to say that they didin't get the right shoes back. So the pic works to your

advantage.
Many thanks for your new info hotshot it's very helpful to me .

Hi,everyone again Recently I just got my fully refund from the seller but I didn't file SNAD with paypal because I want the seller to take her/his time for deciding first if not I will open my case with p/p and then 2 days ago she/he didn't say anything just sent money back by paypal.
However I would like to know I have to sent this item back to the seller or not. Thank you for any helpful and I felt impress with friendly in here.:flowers:

Hi,everyone again Recently I just got my fully refund from the seller but I didn't file SNAD with paypal because I want the seller to take her/his time for deciding first if not I will open my case with p/p and then 2 days ago she/he didn't say anything just sent money back by paypal.
However I would like to know I have to sent this item back to the seller or not. Thank you for any helpful and I felt impress with friendly in here.:flowers:

If the seller has fully refunded you, you could message them and ASK if they want you to return the merchandise, IF you want to pay to send them back to HK. If not, hang on to them (unworn) and see if the seller contacts YOU for a return. Since you already have a refund, you could tell the seller that you will return them if they wish to pay for return shipping. I am betting that they will chose NOT to do this.