Bought fake bag. Scared to leave negative feedback. Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I desperately ask for advice.

I bought from E-bay an Authentic Fendi bag, as it was described by the powerseller. However, I had resell it without visiting a fend store to check if it was authentic. The lady, who purchases the bag, was bargaining from the beginning for a cheaper price of the item and the shipping cost but I didn't accept to change the price of the bag.
After few days she was complaining that the item was fake she also sent me by email a notice from the Fendi store (the serial number of the bag was not written to the notice).
Then, I accept to fully refund her (paying also the shipping cost to send and receive the item).
When I will receive the bag I will definitely visit a Fendi store to ask by myself for the authenticity of the item. If the bag proved as authentic, what I should do?
I should refund her also the shipping cost as I agree with her for a fully refund? I should open a case with pay-pal for a liar buyer? I wouldn't like to have a negative feedback.

I have also contacted the previous seller, who insisted that all the items that he sells are authentic. I had left him also a positive feedback 60 days ago. If finally the bag is Fake, can I ask him for a full refund? (Although they past more than 45 days?)

I don’t know what to do.

Hi
I desperately ask for advice.

I bought from E-bay an Authentic Fendi bag, as it was described by the powerseller. However, I had resell it without visiting a fend store to check if it was authentic. The lady, who purchases the bag, was bargaining from the beginning for a cheaper price of the item and the shipping cost but I didn't accept to change the price of the bag.
After few days she was complaining that the item was fake she also sent me by email a notice from the Fendi store (the serial number of the bag was not written to the notice).
Then, I accept to fully refund her (paying also the shipping cost to send and receive the item).
When I will receive the bag I will definitely visit a Fendi store to ask by myself for the authenticity of the item. If the bag proved as authentic, what I should do?
I should refund her also the shipping cost as I agree with her for a fully refund? I should open a case with pay-pal for a liar buyer? I wouldn't like to have a negative feedback.

I have also contacted the previous seller, who insisted that all the items that he sells are authentic. I had left him also a positive feedback 60 days ago. If finally the bag is Fake, can I ask him for a full refund? (Although they past more than 45 days?)

I don’t know what to do.

You should open up a new thread for this instead of posting here.

Under the circumstances, I would ask for the shipping to be refunded without question.

If he doesn't comply, I would leave negative feedback as that is appropriate.

End of story. If you are not prepared to deal with the consequences of selling a

"fake" bag then just don't. By leaving appropriate feedback you are preventing another

buyer from going through this as well.

Ask him to reimburse you for s/h. IMO it's bs that he wants positive feedback for selling you a fake bag and refunding you!! He shouldn't be selling it in the first place. If I were in your place I would leave negative feedback stating that he sold you a fake bag and reimbursed you but not for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.