Bought Distressed Coffer in Talco...color question b/c of color transfer please..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies and gents,

Ok..so I bought my first coffer from Nordstrom's today in a distressed "Talco" color...it is beautiful. However, I have all of a sudden been reading that there is a color transfer with these light colors...and I am a bit nervous given that I just paid $1445 and some change for this bag....ugh!

I am not set on a Coffer (although, I have to admit...I am loving the style) I just wanted a pretty cream or white bag for the summer..not to mention the fact that in AZ...light colors are year round...

I am in sales, so I need something professional (but fun)...and I also have a little one...so I thought the "hands free" was nice on the Coffer....

Help! Advice on my issue would be much appreciated!

2. From what I understand from the sales associates the problem happens a lot with denim. I'm sure the other folks in the forum can chime in who have this one. I was considering the light pink or talco and was too afraid, so I went with the Black. Another light option is to get the coffer in the distressed leather versus the soft, nappa leather. Supposedly less chance of color transfer.