Bought both the pink and the black chanel bowler should I keep them both?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just recently bought the black chanel bowler with the C'c on it. For some reson I really wanted the pink one but was in need of a black one. Read through some of these purse blog's and found out about the sale in the Hawaii boutique and ended up ordering pink too. Should I keep them both. What should I do? Also thought the pink one might have some value toit since it is discontinued. I would like to get the pink wallet as well anyone know where I could find a real one for a decent price? Help I am a shopping addict

2. I know just how you feel- I've bought several in one month!!

3. I couldn't decide so I decided on both. When I heard that they had stopped making the pink one I wanted it more!!!!

4. Well, you have come to the right place!:lol: If you CAN keep them both then DO IT! I WOULD in a heatbeat!

5. If you love them both, keep them!

6. Well I still live at home. I can spend the money but it does break the bank. Soetimes I try and sell clothes and othe bags I don't want anymore on eBay ans then buy myself something nice. WQent a little overboard this time!!!!!

7. Sell other stuff you don't use anymore and keep both!!!!!!!!!

8. Is that your chihuahua in the picture? I just got a brown and white one that looks similiar to that

9. Keep them both!!

10. there is always a way to justify purchases ;)

11. ohh I agree with the other girls...if you can, keep them both!!

Having said that I am partial to the black myself...so that would be my choice to keep if I had to part with one.. :cry:

cheer
    A

12. wow! if you can of cos, keep them both! i love the pink one, it's so sweet!!!

13. Yes, keep them both!!!

14. if u love them, keep them both, if u can =D

15. Keep both! I have both, as well, and I think they serve different purposes. The pink is more fun & girly, while the black is a little more sophisticated. I would wear the black one to a luncheon; whereas, I'd be more keen on wearing the pink out to run errands & such.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice