Bought and sold and ......

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
How many times have you bought and sold to rebuy your speedy 30.?

I bought my speedy 30 in 2009, sold it about a yr ago because I’m more a shoulder bag gal. I purchased a speedy b. Sold my speedy 30 about a yr ago, sold my speedy b about a month ago to repurchase a speedy 30.

What about you?

I've never sold any of my LV bags precisely bc I know I would regret it (I don't have too many) . Almost sold a chanel and while packaging it to send it out (to a reseller), I changed my mine and kept the bag. So close!

I did the same thing with the Alma PM and Noe GM! I bought and sold the Alma twice and I’m on my third “buy” of the Noe. This time the Noe is a keeper- I bought it in Mono and Azur. The Azur is gorgeous! You’re not crazy :smile:
AH, someone with a Noe GM! I have questions :smile:
I LOVE it, but I'm torn between Azur and Mono. I like the idea of a plain bag with no LV log all over, but the Azur's color scares me. If and when I do get the Noe, it'll be a work horse. I don't baby my bags, and i use the dickens out of them.
What are your thoughts? Can you post up pics to show wear and tear? TIA :smile:

All of my bags have been permanent. I know I would miss them if I sold them. There have been a few that have been close to the chopping block but I just can't pull the trigger. After collecting so many I have decided to just be bag content for now.

I have bought and sold 8 Speedies in the last years. I like the Speedy, but when I have bought it, I have sold it after a few months because I see it to often here in Switzerland! Now I own no more Speedy and I will buy no more one!