Bought and sold and ......

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How many times have you bought and sold to rebuy your speedy 30.?

I bought my speedy 30 in 2009, sold it about a yr ago because I’m more a shoulder bag gal. I purchased a speedy b. Sold my speedy 30 about a yr ago, sold my speedy b about a month ago to repurchase a speedy 30.

What about you?

2. I bought an artsy, sold it, and bought back from the buyer because i had such regret as soon as mailed. Sounds kooky i know but have kept it ever since!

3. I did the same thing with the Alma PM and Noe GM! I bought and sold the Alma twice and I’m on my third “buy” of the Noe. This time the Noe is a keeper- I bought it in Mono and Azur. The Azur is gorgeous! You’re not crazy :smile:

wkim and jillyfish108 like this.
  4. Does bought and return count :lol:
    I bought a district PM in DE, returned it; only to buy it again less than 2 weeks later. :biggrin:

5. I've never sold any of my LV bags precisely bc I know I would regret it (I don't have too many) . Almost sold a chanel and while packaging it to send it out (to a reseller), I changed my mine and kept the bag. So close!

6. Too embarrassed to say. OY.

7. I bought but I have never sold:smile:)

8. I have bought and sold the Azur and Damier, but I will add them back to my collection at some point.

9. AH, someone with a Noe GM! I have questions :smile:
    I LOVE it, but I'm torn between Azur and Mono. I like the idea of a plain bag with no LV log all over, but the Azur's color scares me. If and when I do get the Noe, it'll be a work horse. I don't baby my bags, and i use the dickens out of them.
    What are your thoughts? Can you post up pics to show wear and tear? TIA :smile:

10. All of my bags have been permanent. I know I would miss them if I sold them. There have been a few that have been close to the chopping block but I just can't pull the trigger. After collecting so many I have decided to just be bag content for now.

11. I revamped my collection as, of course, taste changes as you grow. I bought the artsy, speedy B 30, and pm reverse 2x before my wake up call. Oh well, better late than never...

12. I have bought and sold 8 Speedies in the last years. I like the Speedy, but when I have bought it, I have sold it after a few months because I see it to often here in Switzerland! Now I own no more Speedy and I will buy no more one!