Bought and returned the WOC... Regret...

Yay! I’m glad you got it!
Now please allow us to share your happiness by posting more photos of this beauty :graucho:
I'm still glad I got it, but update to the update.... I took it home, unwrapped it, and then upon closer inspection noticed that there was a flaw in the stitching at the bottom of the bag :facepalm: so I have to go back (again!) to hope there is another one I can exchange it for.

It's turning out to be quite the saga. I guess that's what I get for making that first return :doh:

I have a Classic WOC and it does fit my phone. I also use the WOC Saver from time to time, as someone else suggested. You should be able to find it on eBay. I never store the WOC with the WOC Saver in it, and I do not overstuff and distort it. I have seen people carrying the WOC when it is clearly too full and all bent out of shape. That's when it's time for a handbag, unless you don't care about ruining it. This IS a wallet, for the most part. I guess the question is: are you willing to carry your phone another way? If not, you were right to return it.
Thank you for suggesting the saber. Just Ordered one

Reactions: OCMomof3