Bought an UGG bag and it's anything but UGGly!!

May 12, 2010
I ordered an UGG tote and it is THE most comfortable bag ever to carry!!! It is SO soft and the perfect size. It has a pocket on each side on the outside for your keys, cellphone, sunglasses, etc. I love it so much that I've ordered the Hobo in the chamois color.
I did a search but didn't find much on this brand but I have honestly never carried a more comfortable bag, (and that includes the premier brands.)
(Oh, and the best part is it only costs $224) :yahoo:

May 12, 2010
It is! The strap is the perfect size to stay on your shoulder and the leather is the best. It seems to be really well made, so I expect it to hold up well. It comes with a tan leather luggage tag that's really cute too. :smile:

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Where did you get it from? I did a quick Google search and all that came up were bags with shearling. I love your new bag!

May 12, 2010
Thank you! When I heard the word UGG I automatically thought of the furry shoes, but I never knew they made leather bags without the fur. I came across them by accident when I googled bags and thought I'd take a chance. Glad I did. :smile:

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
Beautiful bag! Enjoy! I just love when we all share each other's new finds. It's so exciting! Thanks for the pics. It looks so soft and smooshy!