Bought an item online, return?

The instructions are in the paperwork you get.
Call the for a return authorization number & drop package off at Fed Ex.
Funds get credited back to your account in about 10-14 days usually.

I just order an item online via LV website, how could I return the item?
Return them to a nearby store, or just send it back? :hugs:
Thank you!

Maybe if you call LV tomorrow you can cancel the order before it's shipped and charged. I don't really know if it's possible but if you just ordered it tonight it might be possible. Good Luck!

LV allows online purchase returns at your local boutique, or by calling for a return authorization number. You would be emailed a FedEx label, and then you can return it by dropping it off at a FedEx location. :smile:

I would return to store, I returned by sending back and it took around 3 weeks to get my refund. It was very frustrating. I had to call numerous times, kept getting different info on how long it would take. They tell you 10-14 business days, mine actually took even longer than that, I think 16 or 17 business days, with weekends, that is a long time. I finally got it after talking to a supervisor. Had I known I would have driven the 1.5 hrs to nearest store to do in person. The worst part was there was no communication what delay was so I kept worrying wondering if they were sending bag back to me. Apparently they were just 'behind' according to rep.

Thank u! Good to hear that I can drop at FedEx location! I just hate the look from some SAs when I have to return sth in the store! Ugh!!!

Thank u ladies I do appreciate yr time

You'll have to check the paperwork that comes with the order. In the UK you must return the item via post if you want a refund. You can only exchange in store. Of course you can probably exchange for a gift certificate, I imagine. It can take a while for them to process a refund when returning by post.