BOUGHT an Ali...and RETURNED that Ali!!!

I don't think coach has the greatest quality. I had to pick a few skinnies and wristlets before I found one that had no scratches or obvious lines on the leather. And I dunno why the logos don't line up properly on the bag where it's supposed to. The Coach SAs are a bit fed up everytime they see me...hahaha...

Does anyone have pics of the Ali in whiskey that they could post for me to see? I am considering getting the all leather now (big change for me) since this happened~! Thanks so much!!!!

Thanks so much, Liz! I guess you and I posted at the exact same time and you read my mind!!!! I LOVE it...it's gorgeous!!!! I hope I get a GOOD one...a little nervous about THAT,since I had this HUGE problem....but I LOVE this bag!!!! and the Whiskey looks like a "goes w/ anything color" too! thank you for showing me!

Here is a picture of my whiskey Ali which I just took.
I hope this helps you in your decision. This is one of the best bags that Coach has ever made.

I think that as long as I get a "good one" I will be VERY happy w/ this bag!!!!!!! Thanks so much for posting the pic so I can see what the Whiskey looks like (love the name, too, BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!) LOVE that I can use it YEAR round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommyvile:

The whiskey goes with anything and is a year round color. Good luck! I am sure that you will be hapy with the Ali, she is a rocking
bag.

best,
Liz

Thanks for posting pics...I am still concerned about using this bag in ALL kinds of weather...snow/rain/downpours, etc, since I do not change my bags daily. I am in deep think now!!!!! If anyone has used this bag in snow or rain, please let me know how it has held up! Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for posting pics...I am still concerned about using this bag in ALL kinds of weather...snow/rain/downpours, etc, since I do not change my bags daily. I am in deep think now!!!!! If anyone has used this bag in snow or rain, please let me know how it has held up! Thanks so much!!!

I see nobody has answered you on this. I advised you that the purseforum girls will not take out their Ali's in a snowstorm and if this is what you plan on doing it is not the right bag for you. You need to choose another bag in the chelsea pebbled leather line. Most people here carry plastic bags in their purses and at the first sign of bad weather out pursed go in the plastic bags. If you are not going to care for your Ali please do not get this bag. There are other bags more suited for what you want - try Dooney & Bourke All weather leather.