bought a pre-loved Speedy from another seling site, not ebay,help me with the name

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. About 6 months ago I bought a beautiful Damier Ebone Speedy from another bidding website , not Ebay. It was an awesome experience and a totally lovely authentic Speedy 30.

I now want to sell my "carried only 3 times" Mono Speedy 30 since I always use the Damier. Can anyone help me with some of the other auction sites. Geez, I cannot believe I did not bookmark it.

Thanks so much,
    Julie:biggrin:

2. The only other one that comes to mind is Bonanzle.

3. Bonanzle, Ecrater, eswanky ??

4. How reliable is bonanzle? TIA.

5. It was Bonanzle! Thanks so much!

BTW ( OT) I had a very positive experience and got a beautiful Damier Ebone Speedy 30 made in France for $550. I love it and it has become my favorite bag. It is the only thing I ever bought from there.

Thought I would try listing my mono speedy on there first instead of ebay. I think the fees are less.