Bought a Mini Looping yesterday.

1. I had tried to be satisfied with buying an all-weather leather Dooney, made in Italy, for $235.00, thinking I was doing the middle ground thing. Quality, but a bit more reasonable.

I sent it back yesterday morning (I had ordered it) and drove to the Cincinnati Saks and bought the Mini Looping. I have been eyeing it since I got my Biscayen Bay in June, and when the kind poster gave us the link to the girl with a bunch of different LV styles on, I printed it and have been even more interested.

I am 5'3" and fairly small, so this is a really good size for me. I also love that the style is versatile enough to be dressy or casual.

I really love it. I still am a bit overwhelmed that I spent that much, but I know I will be happy with this bag.

Sorry I turned this into a long story.

P.S. Cinnamon was my SA and she was very nice, helpful, and down to earth. I will definately request her from now on.

2. Congrats!! I have always loved the mini looping bag, I hope to own one myself someday. It is totally worth the extra money!

3. Aww... Congrats!!! The Mini Looping is sooo cute. :smile:

4. Congrats! enjoy it!

5. Cute Bag!

6. cool, such a cute bag, I got the medium when they came out and I love it!

7. Thank you all. I really am excited. I appreciate all the good wishes.

8. Glad you got what you love! Enjoy! :flowers:

9. Congrats on the mini-looping! I have one when they first launch and I absolutely adored it to this day!

10. Congrats! I have one too, I think it is such a cute and feminine bag. I was surprised how much bigger it was IRL but sometimes the handle hurts my shoulder bone.

11. Mini Looping is a great bag!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

12. congrats on your new bag!! the mini looping is so cute and functional!!

13. Congrats!!!

Mini Looping is one of my wishlists
    It's so CUTE :yes:

14. cute bag,congrats!

15. Congrats !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice