Bought a bag charm and paid hasn't shipped and it's fake

Lvlooker

Apr 6, 2011
I pulled the trigger too fast on an lv bag charm and then posted to the authenticate forum. Came back it's fake but person hasn't shipped yet. What should I do?
I sent an email politely requesting a refund and cancel transaction. But should I even wait or escalate?
I know I should've waited for the authentication but I was worried about not winning. Geez

Thanks
I didn't want to do anything harmful for the seller but they can't up and close the account and disappear can they?
I was so bummed because I thought I had got a good deal!

Can't you report the listing even though it is completed? If Ebay removes it you won't have to pay. You haven't already paid.........have you?

Yes I used buy it now so the funds were gone. The seller had very little feedback so I did file the dispute so she is offering a refund but doesn't know how:smile:. I guess she thinks it's been refunded since the funds are now on hold.
She was apologetic so I truly doubt she knew it was fake. But boy bay is loaded with them
I hate it because I sell things every once in a while ( so I can buy something new I am crazy about) and I am sure it make people very wary.