Bought 3 things this week and 1 is a keeper

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got the galliera pm in mono, vernis sarah and vernis internationl both in pomme! The galliera is going back because I want to see Artsy MM and Palermo PM first.. dont want to miss out on the opportunity to buy the BETTER bag... I dont sell and buy.. so whatever I acquire.. it is here to stay...anyway... on to topic..

I decided to keep one of the wallet even though I thought I could almost get myself a speedy 30 for the price of it...

I gave it lots of thought and finally it hit me! I got tons of bags.. 9 speedy to be exact among others... however I cannot wear 2 bags at one time can I? one of you girls have made me realize that I can definitely carry my new wallet WITH one of my LV bag all the time! I think for that reason only... the WALLET makes it ALL WORTH every penny!

Thanks to all of you who shared your thoughts and helping me decide...

Here she is...

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! Thats a keeper for sure, love pomme

3. gorgeous!!! congrats!!!

4. You will never tire of this wallet! So beautiful!

5. Congrats such a beautiful wallet & a great choice!

6. That is such a wonderful wallet. When I picked up the vernis pomme sarah I literally said "oooh" and my SA laughed. Congrats to you! You made a great decision

7. You can never go wrong with this wallet!! Gorgeous!

8. Gorgeous. Congrats!

9. Congrats! We are wallet twins! TPF helped me justify the price of a wallet too!

10. yess! besides, the vernis sarah wallet could even be use as a clutch :biggrin:

11. gorgeous wallet i love that color!

12. great choice! the pomme is :drool: tdf

13. Beautiful, congrats!

14. lovely!

15. Beautiful Congrats!!