Bought 1st Chanel GST from NM and #'s don't match

tomz_grl

Apr 19, 2008
Hi everyone! This is my 1st post and 1st Chanel back.
Yesterday I purchased a GST in blanc and I LOVE the bad. The authenticity card and number in the purse match. But the number on the box doesn't match. Should I be concerned about this? Does the box really make a difference.
Thanks!!!:hrmm:

Welcome to tPF! And congratulations on your first Chanel!

Don't worry about the sticker on the box having a different serial number, it happens all the time. Most important thing is that the numbers on the hologram sticker and authenticity card do match.

Enjoy your GST!

Whenever I buy something Chanel at NM they put my items in a totally different box. I guess they have a bunch of boxes lying around, and they put the item in whatever box fits. My PST came in box with a label from a flap! The most important thing is that the card and sticker numbers match. Enjoy your GST!

Welcome to tPF! And congratulations on your first Chanel!

Don't worry about the sticker on the box having a different serial number, it happens all the time. Most important thing is that the numbers on the hologram sticker and authenticity card do match.

Enjoy your GST!

ITA with Beauty ... the box sticker isn't that important! Some boutiques take off the sticker on the box when you buy it ... when I bought my medium flap in Hawaii, the SA took off the sticker on my box.

Congrats on your GST, can't wait to see pics!

The only times my box matches my bags are when the bags just arrived at the store and I bought them...turns out to be about 20% of the time.

I personally think it doesn't matter at all that the sku# on the box matches the bag.