Bougainvillier's Showcase of Louboutins!

Thank you hun! I love them all not equally but all very much :smile: and those fire opal are the most worn strass for me. I so want the blue electric croc AD! Or something blue and exotic! Anything new for you?

I love love love the light siam colour so much! I DIYed them in the Bianca, and it's really WOW :faint: I think I'll do them again on a pair of Ron Rons though as I prefer something a bit more understated. I'm getting older :P

Nothing new for me except my unhealthy obsession with the Ron Rons continue. Got a pair of nude patent Ron Rons from the Paris boutique this summer and that made me happy!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your electric blue exotic pair!

I have been viewing these as trendy, but seeing some of the amazing mod shots here, I decided to give it a try. They are .5 size up from my Pigalle 120 size and definitely more comfortable than P120 for me. I am still on the fence about them being suede, but they are amazing on aren't they?

Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm Black Suede

These look amazing on you!! What size did you take on them? 34.5?

I love love love the light siam colour so much! I DIYed them in the Bianca, and it's really WOW :faint: I think I'll do them again on a pair of Ron Rons though as I prefer something a bit more understated. I'm getting older :P

Nothing new for me except my unhealthy obsession with the Ron Rons continue. Got a pair of nude patent Ron Rons from the Paris boutique this summer and that made me happy!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your electric blue exotic pair!

Bianca is too loud in Light Siam I agree. Ron Ron would be just right! I start to really like Ron Ron as well since I recently got the Charlene Mary Jane in nude patent. It's basically a Ron Ron with a strap. It's so comfy. Loving it.

Speaking of my electric blue exotic, I'm really excited about the new color Neptune. I am thinking of a pair in the Neptune crystal python. But it only comes in pigalle 120, decolette 554, lady peep and Bianca. Pigalle 120 is out of the question since i cannot deal with the pitch and also the new shape is hideous. Lady peep and Bianca are not exactly my cup of tea either. Way too loud for my work. So that leaves me with decolette 554. I cannot say I'm a fan of the shape but at least it will get worn. Agh how much I wish they come in Ron Ron or even Simple. Maybe I will wait more or get something in Neptune patent. Life isn't easy...

By the way do you know decolette 554's sizing? I'm guessing TTS here but I never tried it on.

Bianca is too loud in Light Siam I agree. Ron Ron would be just right! I start to really like Ron Ron as well since I recently got the Charlene Mary Jane in nude patent. It's basically a Ron Ron with a strap. It's so comfy. Loving it.

Speaking of my electric blue exotic, I'm really excited about the new color Neptune. I am thinking of a pair in the Neptune crystal python. But it only comes in pigalle 120, decolette 554, lady peep and Bianca. Pigalle 120 is out of the question since i cannot deal with the pitch and also the new shape is hideous. Lady peep and Bianca are not exactly my cup of tea either. Way too loud for my work. So that leaves me with decolette 554. I cannot say I'm a fan of the shape but at least it will get worn. Agh how much I wish they come in Ron Ron or even Simple. Maybe I will wait more or get something in Neptune patent. Life isn't easy...

By the way do you know decolette 554's sizing? I'm guessing TTS here but I never tried it on.

Ron Rons are great!! I still love the Biancas but I'm slowly downsizing my platform collection as they don't really agree with my current lifestyle (weather-inappropriate too!) :P

You are in France now aren't you?? Are you heading to Paris? You should definitely go to one of the boutiques (or three :biggrin: ) I hope you can find the Neptune crystal python in the non-platform styles there. They always have different stock to the US, so hopefully they have something for you there!

Sorry to say but I didn't try on the decollete 554 as I don't like the shape too much..

I have been viewing these as trendy, but seeing some of the amazing mod shots here, I decided to give it a try. They are .5 size up from my Pigalle 120 size and definitely more comfortable than P120 for me. I am still on the fence about them being suede, but they are amazing on aren't they?

Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm Black Suede
They look lovely on you - you must keep them.

Ron Rons are great!! I still love the Biancas but I'm slowly downsizing my platform collection as they don't really agree with my current lifestyle (weather-inappropriate too!) :P

You are in France now aren't you?? Are you heading to Paris? You should definitely go to one of the boutiques (or three :biggrin: ) I hope you can find the Neptune crystal python in the non-platform styles there. They always have different stock to the US, so hopefully they have something for you there!

Sorry to say but I didn't try on the decollete 554 as I don't like the shape too much..

Same here. I have only kept my Rolandos and Altadamas. It's not really just lifestyle per se, I found I am a no platform girl :biggrin:

I was. Just got back in Boston. I did not have time to shop at all, sadly. I will check with the boutiques though, after the holidays. I really wish for Ron Ron in the Neptune crystal python.

I know! I am not a fun either, but seeing HelenOfTroy's mod shots, I may give it a try.. :cool:

I really love your collection, it's very me lol

Thank you. Great minds :smile:

Love your collection! I don't have many but I do strive a closet full of CLs like yours. :love:

Thanks. I have a decent size and I am slowing down this year. Some ladies here have many many more. As long as they keep you happy and fab, counts do not really matter :P

They look lovely on you - you must keep them.

Thank you Kayapo! They are truly lovely ;)

What a fabulous and diverse collection!! The perche soliel, emerald croc, and fire opal strass are stunning! The color, the sparkle, the texture....enough to make a girl swoon!!
Wear them in good health!