Boudoir photos

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have any of you ladies ever had boudoir photos taken and did you like the outcome of them? I'd love to have some done for my husband, but I don't know anyone that's ever done them so I'd like some feedback, thoughts or info. Thanks!!

2. I'll bet just about any professional photographer would do what you ask, but I am sure there are some that specialize in glamour. I had some glamour shots done about 12 years ago, and I actually liked them.

3. I found a photographer that specializes in boudoir or bed-roomy kind of pics, but she charges $550 for 90 minutes and 20 pics :shocked: I thought that was a lot, but I don't know, maybe it's the going rate.

4. You might want to check around.....but years ago, I think that was close to the price for me.

5. I've been thinking about getting one too. Check around if they have boudoir marathons, meaning the photographer will book a few clients in a course of 1-2 days so it's usually cheaper. They have a lot of those here (reputable/good photographers) and it's usually around $150-200 sitting fee for 1.5- 2 hours plus prints.