1. Saks Fifth Ave Exclusive: 15% OFF* Sitewide + 10% OFF Beauty with code SAKS15OFF. Valid through 3/25, online only. Shop Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ive recently been obsessed with the bottega classic hobo in brown. My friend just told me that she saw it at cabazon outlet for 750ish. Is that a steal? or have u guys seen lower prices?... im sooo tempted even tho it's completely out of my price range. My friends r also making fun of me cuz it's a bit "older women" taste....=(
    those of u with bottega hobo. do u LOVE it even with time?
  2. i recently bought the BV Ball in chocolate - was about 1900 USD ... and I LUV it ... nothing beats the feel of that bag ... and it just gets better with time ... so much so that I bought a matching wallet ... which i now use with all my bags ...

a BV is like a classic Chanel or classic LV or classic Hermes- timeless and will never go out of style ... mind you all three houses (well not Hermes) makes trendy of-the-moment pieces that can be hard to resist ... but you get bored of those real quick ... you never bore of a classic ...
  3. harley can we see photos of yours .. im currently obessed with BV
  4. I agree!:yes: Bottega :love: !
  5. Me, too. Tthe ball bag in chocolate will be my x-mas present this year. I can't wait to get it!!
  6. I love Bottega! My current obsession. $750 is a great deal for a woven hobo.
  7. i think it's a steal too!BV bags are preatty expensive!
  8. I have 4 BVs, 3 Hobo and LOVE it! I was just thinking of getting another one when my money ran out, lol! BUT-- that said 750 is an *awesome* price. They've raised their prices this year so the smallest one is going for around $1200 and the large $1600.
  9. And no, I don't think its older womens stlye. I think it could look just as stylish and "young" - it all depends on what you're wearing and how you wear it!
  10. Wow! $750 is a steal!

11. will update the photos this weekend ...

well actually I will do so when my YSL Muse arrives from the States ...
  12. Wow, 750 is cheap for a Bottega. Their bags are timeless.
  13. I agree with everyone! It's a steal for a classic bag.
  14. I have a BV ball bag in hazelnut that I LOVE and a chocolate brown satchel that is just gorgeous! Here's a pic of the ball bag.
  15. I have the large hobo in burgandy and it was $1400.