Bottega Venetta at TJ Maxx

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted this in the BV designer forum already but thought I'd post here as well for the girls who don't frequent the BV forum (myself included!) However, I saw 2 small black woven BVs at the TJ Maxx in Buckhead, Atlanta last Friday for $999.99 each so I thought I would post here. I'm not familiar with the name/style of the bags but when I picked them up both of them were super soft! I can see why those girls are so addicted to them!

2. ^Do you know which style they were?

3. No unfortunately I'm not familiar with the styles for BV..it was a small black woven bag that could be carried over the shoulder (I know this doesn't help much lol). I'll try to find a pic of the one I saw online and post it if I can :smile:

4. I think it was most similar to this one that I found on eBay but I think it had a rose on it...sorry my memory is failing me.

Attached Files:

5. ^Thanks girl! :smile:

6. WOW! pretty amazing what you can find at TJs!

7. Man, some lucky girls in Atlanta are going to get serious bargain!

8. Unbelievable. Where the world goes?
    Off to check if Ross has some good Chanel deals.

9. ^Lmao!
    Everytime I go to TJmaxx or Marshalls I keep hoping I might actually find a Chanel there..haha...like that'll ever happen

10. i think if i ever found a chanel at tjmaxx or mashalls i would cry.

11. out of horror..

12. ^ Ita

13. :lol: