Bottega Veneta Sightings

Quetshe & Glicine together. Of course, I had no way of duplicating the lighting so I don't know if these will be at all helpful. She looked like she was indoors but with more natural light than I had. I'm going to try for a photo of the Quetsche's purple undertones.
FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_6321.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ksuromax
It must be glicine, especially based on Diane's last photo. It just looked like it had a ton of blue in it and I see the color more as dusty plum.

Indiaink has often spoken of the chameleon like nature of BV colors. This is one of them!

It must be glicine, especially based on Diane's last photo. It just looked like it had a ton of blue in it and I see the color more as dusty plum.

Indiaink has often spoken of the chameleon like nature of BV colors. This is one of them!

I tried to get photos that showed the purple in both colors for a good comparison but the Quetshe kept looking browner by comparison....

I saw a Bella at Starbucks in my neighbourhood last night! I never see BV around here... it looked sort of like Noce but was more recent because it didn't have the leather-covered holes for the strap - I know there were some Noce-like colours afterwards so it must have been one of those. It was lovely!

Reactions: 6efox and pbkey