Bottega Veneta Sightings

I saw someone with a bag like this - anyone know the style name?

index.jpg

Well, wouldn't you know it, my hubbie of all people had a BV sighting today! One of his clients carried a BV bag. Yay that he actually recognized it as a BV (how could he not, I only obssess about BV bags 24/7!), Boo that he didn't grill the lady on its stats--style, color, nappa vs NU. He gave me some lame excuse about having to actually work, not gab about bags! He did say it looked like mine (campana) but with one handle.

I was in Chicago this weekend and saw:

who: pretty young blonde, mid 20s
where: going into the back entrance of Chicago Place on Rush St, across from the Rosebud restaurant, walking her white poodle
when: about 1pm on Saturday
what: a medium ebano (or nero?) veneta

so, which one of you was it? :nuts:

I love this thread. I saw a medium veneta in orange on a lovely Emirati lady in a shop in mall of the emirates dubai. She helped me pick my large red veneta when I was looking at the green one!!!! V

I have been a BV appreciator for a while now although this is my first stop to this forum. I have a lot of great bags - other brands - that I made sure to rotate while on my numerous trips to the Orient. Each time I would receive positive comments from the very rich woman who owned/ran the office I was doing business with. The last trip I made SHE plopped a bag on the table and boy was she thrilled when I knew what it was right away - A BOTTEGA VENETA - right? It was a gorgeous classic woven brown tote.

Also on a business trip/vacation with my DH and his fellow execs and their wives, I happened to see that the wife of the head cheese (her DH was representing the parent company and outranked everyone) was sporting a BV. This naturally led to a purse conversation - what else?! I was able to score major brownie points since none of the other wives DO designer bags. Now I have a shopping partner in NYC - LOL!!!

I was in Chicago this weekend and saw:

who: pretty young blonde, mid 20s
where: going into the back entrance of Chicago Place on Rush St, across from the Rosebud restaurant, walking her white poodle
when: about 1pm on Saturday
what: a medium ebano (or nero?) veneta

so, which one of you was it? :nuts:

Cool, I haven't seen any BV yet when I've visited Chicago. I love Rosebud restaurant the food is divine. :heart:

here is mine: i saw you wearing a medium or was it large ebano veneta! i couldnt tell cause the street was crowded! i was on vacation this summer in dusseldorf and saw u rocking it! it was during the end of august! :nuts:

When? this afternoon
Where? waiting area of a lobby in Makati

This lady walked in with her light brown, I think it's NOCE (sorry Im still trying to learn the colours of BV) Campana.:tup:

---Darn! I have been carrying my cabat since last week and today, on the day I gave it a rest (and carried my Fendi Spy), that's when I got a chance to chit-chat with another lady with her BV!!!---

Of course I complimented her on her taste and she complimented me on mine...now we're purse friends!:flowers:

When : Saturday 22nd September 07
Place: Club 55 (restaurant on the beach in Saint Tropez, France)
What : a large cabas in Ebano ( beautiful)
COmment : great bag to go on the beach :smile:

When: Saturday, Sept 29th around 2:30PM
Where: Saks Fifth Avenue on Rodeo Drive
Comment: Very excited today! There were quite a few BV sightings.
First - A chic young woman carrying large Nero veneta.
Second - An asian woman carrying medium Ebano veneta.
Lastly... I saw Jamie-Lynn Sigler at BV section inside Saks! She was not carrying a BV bag, but she was holding a medium Ebano veneta while talking to the sales lady.. *probably* trying to decide whether she should buy the bag. She's so pretty...:girlsigh:

When : Today, Sunday, about 12noon
Where : In church

I usually don't see BVs around, but when I got to sight them today, not one but two (including mine, 3 BVs (at least) in church today!)..... One was carrying an Ebano Tote (the one with gold buckles on its leather strap) and the other a light yellow (Camel?) Veneta. Too bad I did not get a chance to strtike up a conversation with either of them. Anyone here identifying yourself ???