Bottega Veneta Sandals

1. Hi i was wondering if anybody knows where i can buy these shoes they are called BOTTEGA VENETA PERFORATED LEATHER FLOWER SANDALS i desperately want them in black and as i live in London they do not sell them in this colour:sad: :heart: ;) , but i pretty sure that they are or were being sold in the U.S. in black, please please can anybody help me find a pair.:biggrin:

2. Call the Bottega store in NY and Chicago. :smile:

3. thanks Sonya i have found them at the Palm Beach shop and they are even on sale i only have one problem they do not want to send them to the U.K. and have quoted me a crazy price :rant: if they do i really want the shoes so i am trying to think of a way round this i need some one in the U.S. to take delivery of them for me and then send them to me in the U.K. but at the present time i cannot think of anybody (i do have some relations that live the U.S. but i have not spoken to them for years so feel it a bit of a nerve to ring them up and ask them. ANYBODY OUT THERE GOT ANY IDEA WHAT I SHOULD DO.:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice