bottega veneta repairs

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a picture of the torn on the edges of my BV wallet

Attached Files:

2. You can try & contact Modern Leather to see if they can repair.. They do many repairs for BV
    2 West 32nd St NYC

3. You’ve been given the context information for Modern and they do wonders. In terms of how can this happen, BV leather I still super soft and the edges will see wear no matter how careful. Do you pull your wallet out of your jacket, pants or case? Even that could do it. I love BV but admittedly, I’m becoming less fond of the SLGs for this very reason.

4. They are also very good about responding through their web site - they have a form for you to complete and submit. Worn piping is fairly common. Modern Leather in NYC - http://www.modernleathergoods.com

5. Have had a slight disaster - a friend spilled her packed lunch (chicken juice/oil) in her brand new BV (suede lined) basket tote. Does anyone know whether this is something BV themselves could fix or could anyone recommend a restoring service in the UK? Thank you so much!

6. I got caught out in a torrential downpour with a BV tote that didn’t close. The suede lining was ruined. I sent it to modern leather in New York and they replaced it. You cannot tell a difference (at least I can’t).
    Hope this helps.

jbags07 likes this.