Bottega Veneta Mini Messenger Bag aka Disco Bag Reveal

Hi shiba_inu, I am sorry to hear that. Have you try playing with the strap? When I was in the store, the moment I double the strap up (it blew me away, it was IT, this is my bag), That was how I feel the moment I stand in front of the BV Mirror with the bag double up on my shoulder.

But i got to admit, now travelling I am always using the shorten cross body version of it. It is more functional.

I am sure anyone can rock this bag easily cos it is just so effortless. :graucho:

Trust me, try playing with the strap and see if you can rock it? :biggrin:

Actually, I am drawn more to this for use as a crossbody bag than a shorter strapped shoulder bag. I do like how versatile the chain strap makes it, plus the pockets galore. Maybe later I will look at it again. BV keeps coming out with surprises, so we will see. :smile:

Hi - I'm new to this thread so please bear with me ! Do the colours change seasonally ? I'd love a Mini-Messenger but none of the colours are exactly what I'm looking for - perhaps more of a neutral taupe colour ? Any advice welcome.

Hi - I'm new to this thread so please bear with me ! Do the colours change seasonally ? I'd love a Mini-Messenger but none of the colours are exactly what I'm looking for - perhaps more of a neutral taupe colour ? Any advice welcome.

Hi there! Yes the colours change seasonally but I have no idea what colours are coming next season...

I have the this bag in ebano (a neutral brown). The dark color is flattering and greatly versatile. I will love a pop of color anytime but with the ebano, I do not worry about color transfer as much. Good luck with finding your perfect color. The colors do change each season but I have seen that black and ebano seem to be the classic colors. I am a BV newbie too, perhaps the other ladies here can share their expertise.

Hi there! Yes the colours change seasonally but I have no idea what colours are coming next season...

I have the this bag in ebano (a neutral brown). The dark color is flattering and greatly versatile. I will love a pop of color anytime but with the ebano, I do not worry about color transfer as much. Good luck with finding your perfect color. The colors do change each season but I have seen that black and ebano seem to be the classic colors. I am a BV newbie too, perhaps the other ladies here can share their expertise.

Thanks for your help guys !

Here is my report after an almost month long vacation with the lovely Disco bag. I LOVE IT.
I wear it everywhere with me, at the airport, boarding the plane, wearing casual down to convenience store, wearing really nice to club. It is the bag I carried especially in Korea where it doesn't rain, it became my only bag to bring out. It is my bag and wallet together. I really enjoy having it. Am so in love with it.

Here are some mod pics:

Here is my report after an almost month long vacation with the lovely Disco bag. I LOVE IT.
I wear it everywhere with me, at the airport, boarding the plane, wearing casual down to convenience store, wearing really nice to club. It is the bag I carried especially in Korea where it doesn't rain, it became my only bag to bring out. It is my bag and wallet together. I really enjoy having it. Am so in love with it.

Here are some mod pics:

Looking good! I haven't stopped using mine as well. I place it inside a bigger bag if I needed to carry more. It's so versatile!

So glad the bag is working out so well for you and hope you have had a wonderful vacation in Korea. I miss the country!

P.S. you've enabled me to purchase the LC mini cuir crossbody in vermilion (a fire engine red)! Can't wait for it to arrive.