Bottega Veneta Mini Messenger Bag aka Disco Bag Reveal

Excellent review! For months I was thinking of getting a pillow bag (still might get it later on). After seeing your post & trying the bag out in store, I ordered the mini messenger from Farfetch while they have free global shipping. It's a gorgeous little bag & I can't wait to wear it.

Thanks for a great review and all the pictures! I have not read all the posts, but enjoyed the pictures of this great little bag.

I wanted one and even tried it on. But, alas, it doesn't look right on me. It is not as flattering on me, but each time I see how great it looks on someone else, I really want to get one! :smile:

Excellent review! For months I was thinking of getting a pillow bag (still might get it later on). After seeing your post & trying the bag out in store, I ordered the mini messenger from Farfetch while they have free global shipping. It's a gorgeous little bag & I can't wait to wear it.

Hi Bhz, so glad you got it. :smile: I was really happy to know that it was a rationale purchase with information available here as well as trying out the bag in store. Woohoo, free shipping? Great deal. I am sure you will rock the bag.

I love mine and the owners were right, it is soooooo light, I can't feel I am wearing it at all. And it is "by my side" throughout especially during travels, all important cash, cards etc etc are literally by my side.

I think BV should rename this cutie to "by my side". LOL

Thanks for a great review and all the pictures! I have not read all the posts, but enjoyed the pictures of this great little bag.

I wanted one and even tried it on. But, alas, it doesn't look right on me. It is not as flattering on me, but each time I see how great it looks on someone else, I really want to get one! :smile:

Hi shiba_inu, I am sorry to hear that. Have you try playing with the strap? When I was in the store, the moment I double the strap up (it blew me away, it was IT, this is my bag), That was how I feel the moment I stand in front of the BV Mirror with the bag double up on my shoulder.

But i got to admit, now travelling I am always using the shorten cross body version of it. It is more functional.

I am sure anyone can rock this bag easily cos it is just so effortless. :graucho:
Trust me, try playing with the strap and see if you can rock it? :biggrin:

Love aubergine. It truly is a versatile color!

Gagabag, you were right, your Aubergine is another Chameleon colour as well. So pretty! You are carrying it so effortlessly. Love it.

Thank you! Have to say, I haven't stopped wearing it since I got it last month. It's truly versatile. I haven't played with the straps yet but I found that wearing it cross body at full length works quite well for me so far. I am in love with aubergine, just bought a travel wallet in this colour :graucho:

Ooooh I'm sure you are going to love it! I'm so excited for you! Show it to us here when you get it...

Thank you! Have to say, I haven't stopped wearing it since I got it last month. It's truly versatile. I haven't played with the straps yet but I found that wearing it cross body at full length works quite well for me so far. I am in love with aubergine, just bought a travel wallet in this colour :graucho:

Do share with us your travel wallet and what fits in it? Will love to see. :smile: