Bottega Veneta Mini Messenger Bag aka Disco Bag Reveal

Yours looked ardoise but the one sitting next to empriente looked more aubergine. Mine is chamelion too! It's great really cause it blends with anything I wear! Here's another photo I took on my break today (no flash) to capture the colour
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411204349.170391.jpg

Yours looked ardoise but the one sitting next to empriente looked more aubergine. Mine is chamelion too! It's great really cause it blends with anything I wear! Here's another photo I took on my break today (no flash) to capture the colour
View attachment 2756057

After researching with the wealth of TPF information, I think I got my answer. The colour I have should be the Chameleon Quetsche!! Woohoo :smile:

Your Aubergine looks so well together with the stethoscope.

:urock::ty::ps:

I bow to you dinintegrity for this thread.
I nominate this for thread of the week! Thanks for all the pix and hard work.

Thanks for your posts, dinitegrity. Your bags are so cute.

Great review! What a cute bag too.

Hi Longchamp, annie9999, Lara Madeleine, sherylin,

Thank you all so much for being here. I hope I will enjoy the bag. Will be starting its use by the end of this week. Finger crossed that I love it. :graucho:

dinintegrity - thank you so much for your thorough review and comparisons with other bags with a similar size/function. It helps so much, since many people do not have a boutique where they live. I'm glad the BV bug has bitten you again;)
Quetsche is a gorgeous color. Enjoy your bag and let us know how you feel about it after wearing for a while.

Nice post!! Thank you. I'm sold. Came here looking for just the thing after scrolling aimlessly online.

Hi Kandyroxy, I understand how you feel, I was googling for its information as well especially thankful for Roku's post of her lovely Crimson which gives me the affirmation that I should get it (of course Cameron Diaz carrying it effortlessly in the celebrities thread also add on to the crave). Hope to see your post of your Disco bag soon!! :P

dinintegrity - thank you so much for your thorough review and comparisons with other bags with a similar size/function. It helps so much, since many people do not have a boutique where they live. I'm glad the BV bug has bitten you again;)
Quetsche is a gorgeous color. Enjoy your bag and let us know how you feel about it after wearing for a while.

Hello jburgh, miss you so much!!! Very glad that you are still here being so loyal to the BV crowd. I always enjoyed your comments :biggrin:

Yes dear, I fully agreed that Questsche is such a unique color! It is like brown no, purple no, grey no. Haha combination of all! BV is so good at making such ambiguous colors and I really love them for it.

Praying that they add this to their classic line. For you and the benefit of the BV crowd, I will definitely update on how I feel about this bag after wearing it for awhile. :love:

Wanna share some wonderful photos that prompt me to purchase this lovely Disco bag. Hope more tpfers contribute their lovely Mini Messenger to this thread.

Roku Crimson

Gagabag Aubergine