Bottega Veneta Jodie Bag

saw it in person at boutique today! It’s lighter than I thought, more pastel looking and less army green than I imagined. Not sure if it varies in color depending on lighting

View attachment 5429192View attachment 5429193
I checked out travertine today too! Extremely hard to capture the actual color in the boutique.
Here it appears very cool toned (it is warmer in real life)
View attachment 5429335

And here it appears quite warm (yet it’s cooler than this in real life:smile:)
View attachment 5429336
All in all I found it beautiful and I’m tempted to get it in a mini jodie. Wish my boutique had one on display!
So would y’all say it’s more sage, mint, or army green?

I checked out travertine today too! Extremely hard to capture the actual color in the boutique.
View attachment 5429335

View attachment 5429336
All in all I found it beautiful and I’m tempted to get it in a mini jodie. Wish my boutique had one on display!

what a chameleon (maybe an apt name? lol). Thanks for sharing. The second arm carry photo definitely shows the color’s warmth.

Reactions: prissymissy_
View attachment 5429335

View attachment 5429336

I loooove this new colour! Where I was torn between the brown small Jodie and caramel teen, you guys had great advice in the sense of I’d have worn them with the same outfits, so I just kept the brown small and returned the teen. But this guy is a bit different :loveeyes:

I am trying to decide between the small Jodie and the medium Jodie, which is one size bigger I think. I’m only 5 ft 1 inch tall and think the small might be best for me but if the medium didn’t look too big I might choose that. I’m not near a store to see in person. Are there any comparison photos or Youtube vids for these two sizes? I can only find comparison vids for the mini with the small.

I am trying to decide between the small Jodie and the medium Jodie, which is one size bigger I think. I’m only 5 ft 1 inch tall and think the small might be best for me but if the medium didn’t look too big I might choose that. I’m not near a store to see in person. Are there any comparison photos or Youtube vids for these two sizes? I can only find comparison vids for the mini with the small.
This post by our own @weezer may assist you:

Small and Medium Jodie

Reactions: Evergreen602
Has anyone seen the new Potion shade in person? Net-a-porter has a mini in a beautiful, wine-like deep purple that’s speaking to me and I’m trying to figure out if it’s the new Potion color on BV’s site or if it’s the Grape shade that’s been around a few seasons.

Edit: I’m referring to this one. It looks deeper than the photos of grape Jodie’s further back in this thread, right?