Bottega Veneta Jodie Bag

I just purchased the bottega pouch in porridge although I am so concerned that it is not the right shade of beige for me for the summer. Anyone else stuck between porridge and almond? I also want it to be the closest match to my Chanel beige slingback. I also felt as though the almond was more peach and therefore too orange for to match summer clothes.

To my knowledge, that website sells new authentic, often current season, luxury brands. I have purchased film them a few times with no problems. Has anyone experienced or heard otherwise?
There are "issues." For ex., the business name is not permitted on TPF (and not findable in Search). Some people used to spell it with * between letters to get it legible here.

Last edited:
Hi all,

just got small jodie black today, was ordering through reseller and it come with a gold hardware.
Was wondering is the gold hardware even available for small black jodie?
Since i check on the official website and store, all comes with silver hardware.
The SA also told me the black jodie only comes in silver hardware.
So i'm not quite sure about the bag, is it legit or just an old one or maybe you guys have any idea.

Thanks!

Hi all,

just got small jodie black today, was ordering through reseller and it come with a gold hardware.
Since i check on the official website and store, all comes with silver hardware.
So i'm not quite sure about the bag, is it legit or just an old one or maybe you guys have any idea.

Thanks!
I’ve only ever seen it with silver for the mini, but not sure about the other sizes. A quick google search I see it come up on net a porter and Luis avi Roma with gold HW and they are both legit sites.

Sometime certain combos, styles and colours are found with wholesalers but not the BV website or shops eg. I loved the small cabat in raintree but I only ever saw it at Selfriedges and online retailers but never at BV.

If you’re concerned I would try send an inquire to BV customer services via the website.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Hi all,

Thanks!
I have a small Jodie with gold hardware but the bag color is caramel.

Hi all,

Thanks!

Get it authenticated. Don’t think the black has ever had gold hardware

Hi all,

Thanks!
Could be inkwell. That comes with a gold zip.

Reactions: OCMomof3