Bottega Veneta in any Saks stores?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello,

I was wondering if any of your local Saks Fifth Avenue department stores carry a vast selection of Bottega Veneta porducts. I would like to make sure before I inquire my SA about special ordering any BV products.

2. The Saks in Short Hills, NJ has quite a few so NYC must have even more!

3. The Saks in Beverly Hills, CA also carries a decent selection of BVs -- I purchased by ball bag there.

4. I am pretty sure that Saks in SF, CA has some.

5. Yes, that's correct Fopduck. They have a section for BV, that's where I bought my BV tote. Tino or Roslyn are great SAs.
    (415) 986-4300 x357

6. Like someone has previously mentioned, NYC has a decent selection of Bottega Veneta.

7. Saks in Bala cynwyd,PA carries it..I use the SA named Donna in handbags 1-610-667-1550 ext 258

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice