Bottega Veneta in Action!

Out yesterday running errands; unexpectedly picked up a small Loewe Puzzle bag, but the messy impromptu mod shots I sent my cousin from the store also show my BV, so I guess I'll drop one in here... :angel:

View attachment 5127927

I love the drape on your BV. It’s just right and looks really good. May I ask how tall you are. And am I correct in thinking it’s a large hobo? Thx ... :smile:

Reactions: imunlisted
I love the drape on your BV. It’s just right and looks really good. May I ask how tall you are. And am I correct in thinking it’s a large hobo? Thx ... :smile:

Thank you! Yes, it's a large and I'm about 5' 2". I switch out my bags pretty often (and store them carefully with paper and dustbags), so this could get even softer. :amuse:

I actually picked up a red NWT medium earlier this year that I haven't shared on here yet, but I'm including the pictures I took then (again for my equally bag/BV-obsessed cousin who actually turned me on to the brand years ago) to better show you the size difference (it's empty, so no drape); you can tell there's a leather patina difference between the three from use, too. The smallest red hobo is a very, very vintage/long discontinued version (which I guess the mini Jodie is the most similar to in size now), so please disregard that one - and my appearance. I work from home pretty often, so this was a business on top, bedtime on the bottom day. :biggrin:

Resized_20210321_160909.jpegResized_20210321_161212.jpegResized_20210321_161224.jpeg

Switched back to my Capri... haven't used it since before Covid (12/2019)! I worked out and about pre-pandemic, but the big bags had gone into storage once I was locked down and working from home. :amuse:

What I'm lugging my mobile office in today...
20210723_091958.jpg
I called the furbaby in my profile pic "my little bear", so when I saw the charm I had to have it... :love:
20210723_092023.jpg
Backpack is Balenciaga (pretty sure it's for men, but I'm a sucker for understated).

Last edited: