Bottega Veneta in Action!

A BV karung Napa San Marco from fashionphile. I had always wanted this bag from years ago, but my focus was on Hermes, so I never succumbed. (I wanted a cabat too, but could never decide between a small and a medium so ended up with an H double sens). when the San Marco popped up for a great price I couldn’t resist. If you are short and trying to diet, a large bag visually slims your butt and hides any holiday muffin top! :biggrin: Bag also modernizes the Eloise quality of a vintage dead stock Norman Norell coat without adding obvious designer bling (unless you know BV)
View attachment 4942349 View attachment 4942670
thank you @RT1, Happy New Year!

I think I’m more impressed with your Norman Norell dead stock coat!

Haven’t posted for a lot, but missed you all, dear ladies.

Today I finally scored my Holy Grail BV: Velvet Olimpia with Ayers trim. I was actually looking for this bag in dusty rose color, but then I found this acid-yellowish-mimosa color and couldn’t pass on.
Hope it gonna work for me because I really like the look!

Attachments

• ADB9D138-2502-4D03-81F7-D29E12F543B7.jpeg
    ADB9D138-2502-4D03-81F7-D29E12F543B7.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 49

Today I finally scored my Holy Grail BV: Velvet Olimpia with Ayers trim. I was actually looking for this bag in dusty rose color, but then I found this acid-yellowish-mimosa color and couldn’t pass on.
This velvet Baby Olimpía is one of my favourite later-TM-era bags.
The Ancient Gold is actually a really wearable colour. Looks great with Gray and is subtle enough yet still has enough colour to stand out (if that makes sense). :flowers:

*I was trying not to use the overused buzzword "pop" :lol:

Nice to see you here!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and sonyamorris

Wow, that bag is fabulous! :loveeyes:

• Love
Reactions: RT1

Stunning!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
I was going through old photos and I found one with my China Red Camera Bag (a bday gift from DH in 2017). She appears a bit pinkish, almost like Fraise in the filtered of this image, but I assure you she's definitely China Red. This was taken in Spring 2017 as we were checking in to our hotel called Beniya Mukayu in Kanazawa, Japan. I cannot recommend this hotel enough! The ambiance, the hospitality, the food... *sigh* They're what dreams are made of! :love:

:love: IMG_0741 (1).jpeg

I was going through old photos and I found one with my China Red Camera Bag (a bday gift from DH in 2017). She appears a bit pinkish, almost like Fraise in the filtered of this image, but I assure you she's definitely China Red. This was taken in Spring 2017 as we were checking in to our hotel called Beniya Mukayu in Kanazawa, Japan. I cannot recommend this hotel enough! The ambiance, the hospitality, the food... *sigh* They're what dreams are made of! :love:

:love: View attachment 4963192
Love the bag and thanks for the hotel rec! Their site on Relais & Chateaux looks amazing!

Love the bag and thanks for the hotel rec! Their site on Relais & Chateaux looks amazing!
Thank you! Yes, Beniya is a really special place. DH and I stayed there twice, and sometimes we half-joke about flying back to Japan just to visit Beniya for a week. Next time I go, I’ll have to bring a different BV bag, or perhaps buy one while there... :biggrin:

Reactions: indiaink