Bottega Veneta in Action!

how do you find it?
Generous in size, it has a flap but with this bag it's totally manageable for me. The only thing that could be an issue is that the strap is a bit wide for my shoulder but surprisingly didn't slip at all when I carried her. Don't know if that's because of the jacket I was wearing, I'll have to try her with a few other options. But it's one of those bags you can sling onto your shoulder and forget about, the cervo just kinda wraps itself around you.

Generous in size, it has a flap but with this bag it's totally manageable for me. The only thing that could be an issue is that the strap is a bit wide for my shoulder but surprisingly didn't slip at all when I carried her. Don't know if that's because of the jacket I was wearing, I'll have to try her with a few other options. But it's one of those bags you can sling onto your shoulder and forget about, the cervo just kinda wraps itself around you.
sounds like a cool bag :tup:

• Love
Reactions: 880
@muchstuff, I love your shoulder bag. Love the color and the slouch. Shoulder straps are always an issue for me unless the bag is full enough to weigh down on my shoulder (that causes other issues :biggrin:)

@chalintorn, love the mini Jodie and all of your gorgeous photos! And the outfit and the shoes!

A BV karung Napa San Marco from fashionphile. I had always wanted this bag from years ago, but my focus was on Hermes, so I never succumbed. (I wanted a cabat too, but could never decide between a small and a medium so ended up with an H double sens). when the San Marco popped up for a great price I couldn’t resist. If you are short and trying to diet, a large bag visually slims your butt and hides any holiday muffin top! :biggrin: Bag also modernizes the Eloise quality of a vintage dead stock Norman Norell coat without adding obvious designer bling (unless you know BV). and here with an Hermes sellier bomberjacket, Wolford sweater and leggings
E58A873F-CC7B-4659-9336-44E8229DC29E.jpeg 57846459-8125-468B-949B-3DC64EA53F11.jpeg CAF57E06-CBB0-4542-BDE9-ACBBE2720049.jpeg
thank you @RT1, Happy New Year! Thanks @chiisaibunny! do you shop dead stock vintage? It’s far easier now with ebay, Etsy and other sources. I find, the issue about dead stock, particularly coats, is sometimes the linings are worn away by the heavy weight of the older garment over decades, so I have my tailor replace the linings with a hardier silk twill. It’s best to find a tailor that can cut a pattern, and isn’t cheap, but then I worry less about wear and tear.

Last edited:
@muchstuff, I love your shoulder bag. Love the color and the slouch. Shoulder straps are always an issue for me unless the bag is full enough to weigh down on my shoulder (that causes other issues :biggrin:)

@chalintorn, love the mini Jodie and all of your gorgeous photos! And the outfit and the shoes!

A BV karung Napa San Marco from fashionphile. I had always wanted this bag from years ago, but my focus was on Hermes, so I never succumbed. (I wanted a cabat too, but could never decide between a small and a medium so ended up with an H double sens). when the San Marco popped up for a great price I couldn’t resist. If you are short and trying to diet, a large bag visually slims your butt and hides any holiday muffin top! :biggrin: Bag also modernizes the Eloise quality of vintage dead stock Norman Norell coat without adding obvious designer bling (unless you know BV)
View attachment 4942349 View attachment 4942670
Beautiful on you, my dear friend. :hugs:

• Love
Reactions: 880