Bottega Veneta in Action!

I did NOT need another bag (famous last words :angel:) and I blame @Seeeca and our favorite local BV SA for this.

I know this is THE classic BV bag, but it really wasn't on my radar until we were in the boutique a few weeks ago and I overheard these two elves gushing about her two large Maier-era Venetas and how the SA was looking for one in EUC for his daughter. It might sound stupid, but as a fan of more linear/structured bags, I hadn't considered the Veneta (thus my Capri, Biletto, Billetto w/ chain, crossbody flap... also have had my eye on the Olympias)... but as they say, "ignorance is bliss" and knowledge is a b***h so... voila. I managed to hunt down a large, black NEW Veneta with dustbag, cards AND mirror, on eBay from a reputable seller at a reasonable price (aka very good deal considering how coveted these are... I really had no idea!).

And here she is. :heart:
Must say, I definitely underestimated this bag/style - absolutely love it. So... Seeeca and the SA have my blame and thanks! :lol:

bvh1.jpg (

bvh2.png

And some very bad mod shots in a very dusty mirror :smile:. For ref, I'm 5' 1".

bvh3.jpg

bvh4.jpg

I did NOT need another bag (famous last words :angel:) and I blame @Seeeca and our favorite local BV SA for this.

I know this is THE classic BV bag, but it really wasn't on my radar until we were in the boutique a few weeks ago and I overheard these two elves gushing about her two large Maier-era Venetas and how the SA was looking for one in EUC for his daughter. It might sound stupid, but as a fan of more linear/structured bags, I hadn't considered the Veneta (thus my Capri, Biletto, Billetto w/ chain, crossbody flap... also have had my eye on the Olympias)... but as they say, "ignorance is bliss" and knowledge is a b***h so... voila. I managed to hunt down a large, black NEW Veneta with dustbag, cards AND mirror, on eBay from a reputable seller at a reasonable price (aka very good deal considering how coveted these are... I really had no idea!).

Must say, I definitely underestimated this bag/style - absolutely love it. So... Seeeca and the SA have my blame and thanks! :lol:

View attachment 4836533 (

View attachment 4836534

View attachment 4836536

View attachment 4836537
the best investment :tup:
enjoy in good health!

Reactions: imunlisted and RT1

View attachment 4836533 (

View attachment 4836534

View attachment 4836536

View attachment 4836537
Classic! You wear it well!

Reactions: RT1 and imunlisted
Coupla “in action” shots from yesterday:
2011 Stone Karung Tote basking in the outdoors along with my 2009 Truffle Foldover wallet and 2012 Cioccolato & Naturale Ayers sandals (in my bf’s very dirty truck).
And... once again at the end of the day enjoying dinner at our favourite Vietnamese restaurant.
1EB6A7C6-6E9E-4D0B-8666-ABBD5D8F1CFF.jpeg
1B5F42E5-4F4D-4956-9007-9776DD0901B4.jpegA7A20E49-8482-4F14-8CE2-F03BBB7579C8.jpeg641B5C01-E080-4365-B966-ED0739B618D9.jpeg
Janice (Mousse) would have appreciated the food pics. :frown: