Bottega Veneta in Action!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dark Barolo loop. IMG_0474.JPG

More bags, Nibb, apey_grapey and 13 others like this.
  2. Pretty!!! Looks soft, not as structured as I thought it would be!

I have to say that Dark Barolo, as well as Barolo, look different in almost every photo I see!!! This looks brown on my screen!

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  3. +1 Both colors seem to photograph differently.

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  4. I think it’s the bad lighting in the elevator.

It is not structured at all and very soft.

5. Out and about with the campana :smile:

Attached Files:

6. Upper body workout. Hanging on a hook with a towel in her tummy for padding and a couple of cans of food in her. I noticed that her hide isn’t as soft as my original Nero loop, nor is the suede lining. I want her as limber as possible. Next on the agenda will be yoga! :lol::lol::lol:

Attached Files:

More bags, ODEDIHAIMS, Nibb and 12 others like this.
  7. Baby Piazza in Brighton

Attached Files:

9. Sloane and sneakers

Attached Files:

10. Buckeyemommy likes this.
  11. I just saw this. It is hilarious.

diane278 and Bagcoolie like this.
  12. Diane has a great sense of humor and wit!

13. She does. I love her posts.

frenziedhandbag and Bagcoolie like this.
  14. 562CB199-C9AA-4915-8B32-125D76AA04AB.jpeg FA501B9A-04FF-43E5-BC7D-E0CEF3022D36.jpeg 19141206-F240-4E9B-9CAD-D3EB549E1E82.jpeg Carried smallest cervo loop bag in denim for past two days. Also a bit of panic purchase

More bags, anniebhu, cosima and 10 others like this.
  15. Two quick action shots of the only BVs that were on vacation with me this week.
    *well, not including the one that came home with me ;)

FW 2011 Canyon (I think? I can’t remember) Karung phone case that I use as a card holder, riding the bus - cuz I’m fancy like that :lol: and FW 2010 Opera Roma at the Top of The World restaurant.
    CB174F6F-F53A-46F0-8952-9C42B959C5E9.jpeg 1F6FB36C-524D-4B15-BCC7-917BCB274E3A.jpeg

More bags, gagabag, Rumbabird and 5 others like this.