Bottega Veneta in Action!

Love the colour but I'd never want my initials on my bag...

I have to admit, I do think about adding my initials to Slinky. But my understanding is BV won’t stitch initials on an existing bag. Ultimately, what stops me is that I just don’t love the way my
initials look: G I R.

I wish my name was Wendy Theresa Franklin. Those are some initials I could get behind.

I have to admit, I do think about adding my initials to Slinky. But my understanding is BV won’t stitch initials on an existing bag. Ultimately, what stops me is that I just don’t love the way my

I wish my name was Wendy Theresa Franklin. Those are some initials I could get behind.
Hey, this is California. The land of “anything is possible”. You can probably change your name at the local post office. or online, or the DMV....if the 6 hour wait doesn’t kill you.

Ham radio operators say Whiskey Tango Foxtrot... My DH is a ham. He convinced me to get my license a few years ago so we can stay in touch if a big earthquake hits us in Nor Cal. I think I’m the only ham radio operator who wears BV.