Women Flap Bag in White
$1930
• White woven leather.
• Gold-tone hardware.
• Buckled shoulder strap; front flap.
• 8 4/5"H x 11 1/5"W x 4 3/5"D.
• Made in Italy.

BGV00TC_mp.jpg

:heart: I love the woven flap bag in white.:heart: They have it at the Nordstroms near me and I try it on every time I come in. It is so soft and delicious and is the perfect size and shape for me.:love: And a great white color.

The pleated bag is amazing IRL. I saw it last week in a BV shop. The pleated leather is woven, so there is a lot of it used in making the bag. Not sure how well it will sell, tho. Love the chain hobo, too. The woven flap shoulder bag is a lot like my black one. The white is gorgeous.

I don't care for the last one that's embroidered- it reminds me of a summer camp craft project. I like the chain hobo too but I think it's quite a bit more in price than the hobo without the chain so I think I would get it plain and save $500 or so.

Thanks for posting this bag.lover- I do a search every day for BV just to see if anyone is talking Bottega.:graucho:

Beautiful. I loveeee the embroidered Napa handbag. So unusual. I religiously look at it on the website in Pink and I drool. :love:

Bagpuss that is so funny. I do exactly the same search everyday. I thought it was just me who did that ;)

I love the pink options in the Resort collection!!
I'm not typically a pink bag gal, but then the pinks are SOOO pretty! :love:

P/s Am guilty of seeking out BV threads as well! :P