Bottega Veneta comes to Bellevue in Spring 2017

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Bottega Veneta is coming to the Seattle area. After a stalled attempt a few years ago, they will be here and open sometime in May. The boutique will be at The Bravern, a collection of luxury boutiques in Bellevue, WA. those of you who know where Neiman Marcus is, are at the right place. This will be great for those of us in the NW who never get a chance to see the items in person, not to mention the folks up in the Vancouver area.

Here is a link to the announcement:
http://www.thebravern.com/directory/bottega-veneta/

Ruh Roh!
I am still processing the news that a St. John outlet opened at the Seattle Premium Outlets. I don't know if I can deal with this :panic:
What's that I smell? No, it's not coffee, fresh fish or hackysack balls... I smell a Seattle PF meetup!!!!!!

That's good news! It's so nice to see items. I still have a two hour drive but it's pretty easy since it's in my sister's neighborhood. And it's good to read the brand continues to expand.

Great news! It'll be great to be able to see the collections in person.

(Strangely enough, since the BV boutique opened near me a few months ago, this has not actually translated into me buying more BV. Instead, I think it has made me more efficient at saying "no" because I don't have to ponder purchases anymore, wondering what things look like in real life! Then again, I haven't visited there lately, so I haven't seen the new stuff yet.)

I'm excited about everything except the bags (which I really don't need any more of), so I'll be happy to check out the RTW and shoes especially. This will be my incentive to drop that 10lbs that creeped up last year.
If the dates work out, I think jburgh and I should be there on opening day*. Faces pressed against the window, breathing heavily, wide-eyed, waiting for them to open the doors. :lol:

*I haven't told her this yet though

Ruh Roh!
I am still processing the news that a St. John outlet opened at the Seattle Premium Outlets. I don't know if I can deal with this :panic:
What's that I smell? No, it's not coffee, fresh fish or hackysack balls... I smell a Seattle PF meetup!!!!!!

OT, the St. John store is open and its great! The staff is lovely! I was there a couple weeks ago and walked out with 2 dresses. They can search all over the U.S. too for you, if they don't have a size in stock. I'm plotting a return trip in a few weeks!

OT, the St. John store is open and its great! The staff is lovely! I was there a couple weeks ago and walked out with 2 dresses. They can search all over the U.S. too for you, if they don't have a size in stock. I'm plotting a return trip in a few weeks!
I didn't know you lived in the PNW :smile:
Thanks for the heads up, excited to visit and *gasp* spend money.

I hope the BV boutique in Bellevue will be well-stocked with a variety of beautiful things. I'm thinking about getting something like a Disco because I realized I need a small cross-body style bag for those rare occasions that I go to a club/bar type of venue. I'm not sure if I can justify the cost (cost per wear) though. I would rather save/wait a bit and get something exotic that I would use more. Hmpf.

In any event, I'm excited to see what kinds of lovelies they'll have. Interested in accessories and shoes for sure. :drool:

I didn't know you lived in the PNW :smile:
Thanks for the heads up, excited to visit and *gasp* spend money.

I hope the BV boutique in Bellevue will be well-stocked with a variety of beautiful things. I'm thinking about getting something like a Disco because I realized I need a small cross-body style bag for those rare occasions that I go to a club/bar type of venue. I'm not sure if I can justify the cost (cost per wear) though. I would rather save/wait a bit and get something exotic that I would use more. Hmpf.

In any event, I'm excited to see what kinds of lovelies they'll have. Interested in accessories and shoes for sure. :drool:

I'm excited to visit the new boutique too! I'm more and more drawn to BV. I only have one small iron bag but would like to add another larger bag or maybe a knot clutch.

The Bravern really has become a mecca of handbag shopping in the PNW. LV, Hermes, Gucci, Tod's, Chanel and Prada and Balenciaga and Chloe and BV at NM, and now a whole BV boutique!

Reactions: V0N1B2
I'm excited to visit the new boutique too! I'm more and more drawn to BV. I only have one small iron bag but would like to add another larger bag or maybe a knot clutch.

The Bravern really has become a mecca of handbag shopping in the PNW. LV, Hermes, Gucci, Tod's, Chanel and Prada and Balenciaga and Chloe and BV at NM, and now a whole BV boutique!
Welcome to the BV forum :flowers:

Reactions: youngster
I'm excited about everything except the bags (which I really don't need any more of), so I'll be happy to check out the RTW and shoes especially. This will be my incentive to drop that 10lbs that creeped up last year.
If the dates work out, I think jburgh and I should be there on opening day*. Faces pressed against the window, breathing heavily, wide-eyed, waiting for them to open the doors. :lol:

*I haven't told her this yet though
Yep!!!

Reactions: V0N1B2

Isn't that the truth! Lots of opportunities to see things, have lunch at the NM restaurant, then look around some more. Chicago was always my Boutique and I have mixed emotions about shopping with another SA. Kevin at the Chicago boutique is wonderful.

Reactions: True*Fidelity