Bottega Veneta Cassette Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering if anyone here has purchased the Bottega Veneta Cassette Bag (this is not the padded one) and if so, how durable is it?
    All responses are greatly appreciated.

2. I'd love to know as well! I've went on stores to check it out but still hesitating to buy it. I think it's gorgeous and timeless and very very lightweight but would love to have the opinion of those that pull the trigger!

3. I've had mine for several months and love it. My opinion is that the bag is very durable and practical. Its still in perfect condition despite frequent use (up until the lockdown). The leather is very soft but doesn't show any scratches and as mentioned the bag is very lightweight. Its lovely to the touch, easy to get into and sits comfortable on my hip when worn either on on the shoulder or as a cross body. Definitely recommend if you want a smaller bag.