Bottega Veneta Cabat Owners (and Future Owners) United

foxie-pooh- I am not quite familiar with all the cabats..what do you mean by "barcelona" cabat..does it refer to the size or the material it is made out of...and what about "uomo" is this an extra large cabat for men?

I think the name refers to the color and the material of the cabat...
Barcelona cabat is the calf skin platino ossidato cabat, and then there is the capri cabat which is the pastel mixed color cabat and the malindi cabat is the multicolor mixed cabat...I don't know if other cabats have names but these are the ones they have on the website

The Barcelona Platinum Ossidato Cabat is my Holy Grail bag. Pictures make me literally go weak in the knees. On the BV website, under Tomas picks, it is listed as a size large. However, the measurements in the description are of the medium. Does anyone know what is correct? Now....will ya just look at this bag? I'm getting faint...

attachment.php

Attachments

• pltoscabat.jpg
    pltoscabat.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 16,915
OMG, I just did a tPF search for "Platino Ossidato Cabat" and all the posts were mine, gushing about it. Big surprise, eh?

Do all Cabats have the ties at the sides?

PorscheGirl- your cabat is tdf and i love the ties.
your nero is a medium? it looks so soft and beautiful.
do you have to specify where you want the ties?
thanks so much for the pictures and i don't think i could put my bag in the overhead either.

Annie,

They did the ties for me. I didn't specify anything. Yes, it's a medium. Medium is a great size for an everyday purse!

jburgh-the cabat on the website is indeed large and that's the one that I got. The measurements however, are incorrectly listed as medium. The large measurements are listed under women's handbags, which is about 18 x 13x 7. If you think the large is too big, get the medium. You won't regret it, and I believe the medium is about $5900

jburgh-the cabat on the website is indeed large and that's the one that I got. The measurements however, are incorrectly listed as medium. The large measurements are listed under women's handbags, which is about 18 x 13x 7. If you think the large is too big, get the medium. You won't regret it, and I believe the medium is about $5900

Thanks, I think the large is a great size! What is the handle drop measurement? Can you fit it over your shoulder?

Would you post some pics and a modeling pic in our new reference library?

The Barcelona Platinum Ossidato Cabat is my Holy Grail bag. Pictures make me literally go weak in the knees. On the BV website, under Tomas picks, it is listed as a size large. However, the measurements in the description are of the medium. Does anyone know what is correct? Now....will ya just look at this bag? I'm getting faint...

attachment.php

This is beyond beautiful :girlsigh:

I can totally relate to your going weak in the knee Jburgh cos I am fully salivating there :sweatdrop: :drool::drool:
What a gorgeous bag..

jeanhsiung - Your peltro Cabat is amazing. These metallics are so beautiful. Please add your picture to our reference library, too....in the Cabat, and in the metallics section. Please, you too foxie-pooh.