Bottega Veneta Cabat Owners (and Future Owners) United

This might be a silly question but on the cabat I purchased above, there is no number on the pouch's silver template (ie xxx/250 or 500) for which number in production it is. I've noticed in my perusing of other cabats on this forum that many of them have this. Is that typical for the ones made earlier in 2008/2009?
My Cabat mojo is not very strong, but I think there were some instances where the Large Cabat did not have the number on the plaque. Mini and Medium Tea Rame Cabats were numbered.
I might be crazy, but I thought maybe the pouches of the Large Peltro Cabats were also unnumbered.

Reactions: CloudyDayz198
My Cabat mojo is not very strong, but I think there were some instances where the Large Cabat did not have the number on the plaque. Mini and Medium Tea Rame Cabats were numbered.
I might be crazy, but I thought maybe the pouches of the Large Peltro Cabats were also unnumbered.

Interesting, I never knew this... I just assumed each was numbered. I did a search and found a sold Large Peltro from FP....same thing as mine. So I bet you're right!

She has arrived! She's in absolutely beautiful condition, whoever had her previously took very good care of her. And the color is way better in person than just looking at pictures, it's pretty amazing how it changes in different lights...very dynamic. A true testament to TM's design and craftsmanship imo!

Attachments

• BV1.jpg
    BV1.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 42
  • BV2.jpg
    BV2.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 42
  • BV3.jpg
    BV3.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 43
  • BV4.jpg
    BV4.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 40
She has arrived! She's in absolutely beautiful condition, whoever had her previously took very good care of her. And the color is way better in person than just looking at pictures, it's pretty amazing how it changes in different lights...very dynamic. A true testament to TM's design and craftsmanship imo!
Congrats, she looks brand new!

Wow, what a beautiful, beautiful bag! Congratulations! Wear her in the best of health and happiness!

Reactions: jbags07
Wow :loveeyes: absolutely gorgeous! Looks in amazing condition too. A showstopper:heart: congrats and enjoy! When u use her, please share a pic in outside light….

Reactions: Evergreen602
Wow :loveeyes: absolutely gorgeous! Looks in amazing condition too. A showstopper:heart: congrats and enjoy! When u use her, please share a pic in outside light….

I will! I tried to get a pic in the natural light as best I could. I’ll get a better one when it’s a sunny day again…someday (snowed here last night).

Attachments

• 393FD737-A350-4201-B641-5D5742CB41E4.jpeg
    393FD737-A350-4201-B641-5D5742CB41E4.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 15AA6324-9E8D-44E8-88C4-E6579233E51B.jpeg
    15AA6324-9E8D-44E8-88C4-E6579233E51B.jpeg
    276.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 09525A8E-B164-48F0-9533-F9F26E45D926.jpeg
    09525A8E-B164-48F0-9533-F9F26E45D926.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 27