Bottega Veneta Brera Bag

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello all
I wanted to share some pics of the Brera bag I received. I was in two minds about this one but on inspection, I like it!
Do you have any experience with this bag? Is it practical and durable? Is it timeless?

Any opinions appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 838
How is the weight? That's a primary consideration for me. I'm typically not a compartment girl but I admit the Brera has tempted me. Are the pockets easy to get in and out of?

Last edited:
How is the weight? That's a primary consideration for me. I'm typically not a compartment girl but I admit the Brera has tempted me. Are the pockets easy to get in and out of?
Hello grietje. Weight can be an issue for me too. It's not heavy at all. It's also not really compartments. Most of the space is on the centre. The zips at the edges are just pockets so it can work.
The pockets are side zipper compartments. Their zipper is slightly shorter than main compartment but still easy to access. They are full length of bag. It's a great idea.
You have made me think so I will place my contents inside and see if it does get heavy. Thanks

Last edited:
Wow, that's a nice bag. I can see this being a major work bag... Organized, easy to carry...
It's very organised, also beautiful with the degrade colour which reminds me of Prada a few years ago. It's a going out for the day bag for me but it could be great for the work commute. I work in a lab so lovely bags stay home from my workplace :smile::smile:

Just bought this Brera bag and I'm not totally sure about it - love the color and the leather quality is great. Supposedly goat leather, soft and tough. The design is practical and useful. The style... It's a combination of structured and squishy...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 666
Glad that you started this thread. I am intrigued by Brera bag too. I tried the Spring/Summer '15 Brera in Flamingo and Burnt Red the other day. It is elegant, just not sure of the colors.

I have not seen the bag in medium grey in real life however. Looks pretty.

Last edited: