Bottega Veneta Boutique Public Sale

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
Y'all probably know this already, but thought I would post it anyway...

December 1st is the beginning of the public sale at the Bottega boutiques. A few select locations will have some handbags included in the sale.

Hawaii Stores
Las Vegas Stores
Atlantic City
are the only stores with leather goods

Y'all probably know this already, but thought I would post it anyway...

December 1st is the beginning of the public sale at the Bottega boutiques. A few select locations will have some handbags included in the sale.

Sale just tarted in kuala lumpur. Just got myself a large red (cardinal?) Veneta, love it,! But do yours in the States or Europe come in a hard box. Mine just came in a dust bag in the BV bag.

Has anyone tried purchasing their items from their website? I do not see any pricing for any of the items. Am I missing something?

Btw, I have registered for an account too. But still no pricing...

Has anyone tried purchasing their items from their website? I do not see any pricing for any of the items. Am I missing something?

Btw, I have registered for an account too. But still no pricing...

only U.S and JP site support online shop and have the price.

I see they have just upload 2011 ss items and some of the 2010 aw items are in discount but very limited.

The sale for Singapore started on the 2rd this month. Only VIP get 30% for the pass season collection. If you are Taka card holder you get another 10%. Too bad I'm not their VIP, want to buy but only 10%.