Bottega Veneta book

I really hope this book has everything I could ever want to read about BV, all in my hot little hands, along with gorgeous photos.

I'm still kicking myself for not getting that CD Tomas came out with last year (I think? Or earlier this year?). I'd really love to have that ...

Just pre-ordered! Thanks for the scoop.

Here is the link and description fro amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bottega-Venet...qid=1344868498&sr=1-1&keywords=bottega+veneta

Publication Date: October 2, 2012 | ISBN-10: 0847837882 | ISBN-13: 978-0847837885

The first monograph on the luxury house Bottega Veneta, renowned for its superb craftsmanship and understated, no-logo elegance. Bottega Veneta’s illustrious history reaches back to a time when the brand was known primarily for its soft, handcrafted leather handbags. Today, the house is renowned not only for its coveted leather goods but also for a remarkable range of luxury products. Now, as then, the brand stands for the discreet sophistication and refined individuality captured in its famous line, "When your own initials are enough."

This beautifully designed and slipcased monograph, the first book to explore the world of Bottega Veneta, is the rich result of a collaborative effort between creative director Tomas Maier, designer Sam Shahid, and many of today’s leading lights of fashion journalism. With luxury craftsmanship at its core, Bottega Veneta is an illustrative tour de force through the materials, artisanship, and extraordinary products that have made the Italian label one of the most eminent luxury goods houses. Tomas Maier’s understated design sensibility, a mixture of restraint and passion, has become the hallmark of the Bottega Veneta brand. This is the ultimate volume for the true connoisseur of luxury handcraftsmanship.

Color me weird, but my SA is in Atlanta - just talked to her on another deal and I've ordered the CD (that's not in stock on the web site, but they still have it in the boutiques) and have that on the way to me. She's so excited about the book - ! Oooo - we'll all have to meet up here and have a book party!

Thanks for mentioning the book, Miss_FancyBags!

I'm so excited and pre-ordered one already. I am looking forward to seeing it. Much like when I receive a new BV catalog! I think I'll need 2 copies. One to keep in pristine condition. And the other which I may end up :drool: all over.