Bottega Veneta Belt Bag, what’s your opinion?

bbluxedream

Oct 19, 2020
Hey ladies! What’s your opinion about this bag? I rarely see people sharing about this!
I was really drawn to it because of its minimalist look, abit like the Celine style!
but I think the closure is not as convenient, I’m thinking to let it go but it’s so hard I think people generally don’t search for this or don’t know this bag at all!
I mostly see this on Asians ladies, not sure if I should just keep it or try to sell it, Consignemt store is asking more than 60% off of the retail to sell it!

788550A0-ADC0-4673-9795-4F9D41934AC8.jpeg

ECB5A1FB-FEC0-499F-83C0-633113247F1B.jpeg

83E3B135-90D2-4FC4-8A77-22F0598C0A10.jpeg

3B56713E-0981-457B-BE64-5F9161CAA12C.jpeg

FA6B1131-65BF-41CF-97BC-1817FCA63400.jpeg

BFE9D2A8-04F9-44C8-BFC5-BC571EA68038.jpeg

D1C1E0F6-8916-4986-A152-F52BD0F78ABF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: krawford and doni
It's a beautiful bag, but for me it wouldn't be the right bag, if you are using it, why not keep it or check with different consignments? Selling a bag is always a loss, it really depends if you want it "out of sight, out of mind" or if you would regret letting it go. Not seen this one before, so it might be one of the not so well known ones.

It's a beautiful bag, but for me it wouldn't be the right bag, if you are using it, why not keep it or check with different consignments? Selling a bag is always a loss, it really depends if you want it "out of sight, out of mind" or if you would regret letting it go. Not seen this one before, so it might be one of the not so well known ones.
Thanks for your reply! I am thinking to cash it and change another bag
But if it’s more than 50%, I think I might as well keep it, because it’s still a nice bag? or should I don’t ?

Thanks for your reply! I am thinking to cash it and change another bag
But if it’s more than 50%, I think I might as well keep it, because it’s still a nice bag? or should I don’t ?

It seems to suit you, it really looks good on you, but if you are not happy with a bag... Everybody is different, I need to love the look, it needs to be practical and suited to my needs, so I usually end up spending a ton of money on a bag I fall in love with, then fall out of love and sell it on, because I know I don't use it enough if ever. DH usually jokes that he is living among bags and shoes, I do point out 40 plus guitars, amps and heaven knows how many pedals, but he keeps telling me those are investments

It seems to suit you, it really looks good on you, but if you are not happy with a bag... Everybody is different, I need to love the look, it needs to be practical and suited to my needs, so I usually end up spending a ton of money on a bag I fall in love with, then fall out of love and sell it on, because I know I don't use it enough if ever. DH usually jokes that he is living among bags and shoes, I do point out 40 plus guitars, amps and heaven knows how many pedals, but he keeps telling me those are investments
Ya I think I rushed into it, was thinking it’s really cute bag and I don’t have a white bag, it will match with my summers clothing. But the closure makes it difficult to use and I have few similar size bag so thought to let it go
It’s so hard to be a mindful shoppers when it comes to bags

haha I know right! My hubby jokes about it too!

anyway that time I really love it because of this interior brown lining maybe I should try to use it more and find a way to enjoy it

B227654E-8A94-4991-8731-8CBDE77724E1.jpeg

Reactions: RT1
I think it really depends on what you want. Personally, it doesn't really have that typical bottega look that I like but if you purchased it because you liked it then might as well keep it? But if you feel like you aren't satisfied with it anymore you could also sell it!

Hey ladies! What’s your opinion about this bag? I rarely see people sharing about this!
I was really drawn to it because of its minimalist look, abit like the Celine style!
but I think the closure is not as convenient, I’m thinking to let it go but it’s so hard I think people generally don’t search for this or don’t know this bag at all!
I mostly see this on Asians ladies, not sure if I should just keep it or try to sell it, Consignemt store is asking more than 60% off of the retail to sell it!

View attachment 4882811

View attachment 4882812

View attachment 4882813

View attachment 4882814

View attachment 4882815

View attachment 4882816

View attachment 4882817
Adorable in a vintage way. Only issue is whether it’s comfy crossbody, IMO! Have fun deciding!

Reactions: Christofle