Bottega SCARVES

jburgh, it's lovely. Do you ever wear it? If so, how? (please don't say around your neck) LOL

Well, I wear it around the part that connects my head to my body (okay?), hehe.

For me, it is more of a cold weather accessory. I usually wrap it around/near the collar of a coat.

Thank goodness for the BV Shopping thread! :yahoo: I would never have known they exist! Here's a quick cellphone pic of my new 90cm silk scarf with the BV slogan "When your own initials are enough".

Attachments

• photo-16.jpg
    photo-16.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 124
attachment.php

Oooooooo, that looks really nice IRL. Love the when your own initials are enough sentiment. So perfectly BV.

Here's some info about it: 90cm X 90cm or about 35.4" x 35.4" for us non-metric folks. It is lightweight so I will probably be able to wear it in the summer. Despite the "spirit" of the slogan, "Bottega Veneta" appears printed on the scarf in the corner but it is very discreet. The tag literally says "Slogan" so I guess that is the scarf name. The original price was $315USD, but on sale it was only $63!! I will post better pics in the reference thread soon.

Thanks Adoptastray for posting this in the shopping thread. I bought it the same day!

I received this information from Nicole Rao, the manager at the Atlantic City BV. She is a doll!

"We do offer scarves, usually in solids for the season's colors. *Currently, we have Cruise linen scarves $440 in cobalt, creme, and burnt orange. *For SS09, we will have linen scarves with an abstract print in natural tones. *We will also offer a solid color single ply lightweight cashmere scarf in rust and creme $580."

I received this information from Nicole Rao, the manager at the Atlantic City BV. She is a doll!

"We do offer scarves, usually in solids for the season's colors. *Currently, we have Cruise linen scarves $440 in cobalt, creme, and burnt orange. *For SS09, we will have linen scarves with an abstract print in natural tones. *We will also offer a solid color single ply lightweight cashmere scarf in rust and creme $580."

LOL LOL.....too funny. I asked her the same question yesterday and got the same response. You and I think alike. Did you purchase the sale scarf with the mini butterflies?

LOL LOL.....too funny. I asked her the same question yesterday and got the same response. You and I think alike. Did you purchase the sale scarf with the mini butterflies?

No, I didn't. I have a couple of H scarves on the way. Next week, when I'm in Chicago, I'll have a look at them. I don't know about the one with mini-butterflies.....