Bottega presale

Hi ladies!

Would anyone happen to know whether the small Julie tote is on sale at the BV boutiques and for how much? That's the perfect bag with which to run errands but I already purchased a large veneta last month and can't justify another bag unless it's on sale! :shame:

Thanks!

I would imagine so, but I was supposed to receive a list of the sale items and never did so I'm not 100% positive.

Hi nizlay, my friend who lives in Chicago said the boutique there did not have the ebano ball or campana on sale so I wasn't sure if the sales on certain bags was a regional thing or not. If you hear something regarding the list I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi ladies!

Would anyone happen to know whether the small Julie tote is on sale at the BV boutiques and for how much? That's the perfect bag with which to run errands but I already purchased a large veneta last month and can't justify another bag unless it's on sale! :shame:

Thanks!

the julie tote will go on sale according to my SA but i have no idea how much it will be. my suggestion is to call up a boutique and inquire. good luck!:smile:

the julie tote will go on sale according to my SA but i have no idea how much it will be. my suggestion is to call up a boutique and inquire. good luck!:smile:

Thanks Catabie! I called and the nyc boutique only has the tote in nero (full price) and noce (on sale). I then inquired with Barneys and they have it in FERRO on sale for $829 :yahoo:. I am on my way there!!!

Great news beansbeans!! I didn't know Barneys carries BV, another store to go to in the city, thanks!! And please post pics when you come back with the beauty!!

I saw some brown woven BV's on pre-sale at Neiman Marcus in Oakbrook last week. You could also check out the NM on Michigan Ave and Northbrook. I didn't notice any at the NM on Michigan Ave, but I wasn't looking specifically for any, either. Oakbrook for sure had some.

I believe the green azzardo deerskin bucket bag, camel bags, Ombre (shaded) bags, Stripe duffles, old ball bag, lizard knot clutches scala and corallo will go on sale, as far as I know Carmino (except in the ballet flats) and Ferro will not be going on sale. Unfortunately the sale in the UK doesn't start till Xmas but I'm sure some of the other ladies have spotted more styles on sale!

Do you know why ferro is not on sale?

^Because Carmine and Ferro/Iron are popular/neutral colors that are also carried over to the next season. Usually, colors that are seasonal/fashion pieces are the ones that go on sale.

^"Carried over" means:

1. they will keep the color/style, for one or more future seasons, of the current stock in the boutiques and sell them at regular price.

2. they *might* make other styles OR just add more units of the style/color to the current inventory.

Hope this helps. Your best bet on getting Ferro color on sale will be at Bluefly.com, Neiman, Saks, Barneys, etc.