Bottega on Sale at Saks.com?

JackPKA1

May 17, 2006
Baltimore, MD
There is this bag that Im dying for and Neiman Marcus has it going on sale soon but I dont have an active Neiman's card or American Express. Does anyone know if Saks will be having a sale soon? Also, does anyone know if Saks.com accepts other credit cards?

THanks!

Attachments

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
I don't usually shop at Saks, so I don't know, but I've seen that bag and think it's really nice. Love the Carmine with the shading.

Hope you can find it on sale somewhere!

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
ahhh, I tried this one at Saks NYC a while ago and loved it so much!! I don't know about their sale schedule, but I have used my VISA at Saks.com before. good luck!!

May 27, 2007
Love that bag! Too bad I'm on a ban, or else I'd be tempted to get this bag on sale! I'm pretty sure you can use other credit cards on Saks.com and in stores.

gee

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
there was a napa umbria intrecciato tote too (so gorgeous)! too bad it's sold out!

May 27, 2007
I was cruising the Saks website and saw the ballet flats on sale in ebano and nero--large sizes only, though.

Jul 4, 2007
I did not see any ballet flats..........Are they gone already?? So fast. I need size 38.5. Is that considered large size? I hope it will pop up again.

Jul 4, 2007
Thanks, catabie & minkyy11. Will definately call. This is one of the 2 items on my Christmas wish list. If I can score the Ebano flats, then I'm half way to the destination!! I'm in CA, so I can order from Nordies in other states with no sales tax?? Or because Nordies are everywhere so I still have to pay tax? Anyone has experience?